Love, an Indescribable and Shitty Feeling

Y/N POV

"Alright, I gotta go now," Lisa said, walking away from the car and towards the airport doors.

"Okay, baby," I said but didn't let go of her waist as I kissed her cheek.

"Y/N," she giggled then whispered, "My parents are watching."

I whispered back, "At least I'm not grabbing your ass."

"Stop it," she chuckled and I finally let go.

"Fine, fine. Have a nice trip."

"Thank you." We shared one last kiss and I waved her and her family goodbye. "Bye, Jisoo. Thanks for helping!"

Jisoo stood next to me and waved too. "No problem. Have a safe flight."

When they all disappeared behind the airport entrance, we both let out a breathe and got into the car we came in. I sat in the driver's seat and she sat at the passenger seat. The both of us put on our seatbelts with a click but before driving off I turned to Jisoo.

I didn't say anything. I just gazed at her. It was strange-that I would randomly stare at her beautiful eyes and immediately get lost. She didn't wear a lot of makeup but she looked just as pretty with or without it. Ah, shit, I was having these thoughts again. What's wrong with me?

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, looking back to the road.

"As ready as you are," she said with a weirded chuckle. "Are we going anywhere special?"

I shook my head as I pulled into the next lane, "Oh yeah. The greatest place you'd ever imagine."

"Like where?"

"My place," I smirked.

...

I opened the door to my apartment and she followed me inside. She took her shoes off and we sat down on the couch together. I put my arm around her and turned the TV on.

"What are we watching?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter. It's just background music," I said and clicked around on Netflix. I tossed the remote aside and turned to her.

Jisoo was already looking at me, the corner of her lips hinting a smile. I leaned down, my lips brushed hers, soft and delicate, just long enough to inhale her breath, and her the taste of her lipstick lingered long after she was gone. These little kisses of ours were mind blowing, like I've never kissed anyone before I kissed her. I found myself smiling onto her lips as we made out on my couch and it was an oddly remarkable feeling.

It was like we've met before in my past life and kissing her came so natural. A feeling of nostalgia came when I rested my hand on her neck, rubbing my thumb along her jaw, like I was meant to be kissing her like this, like I was supposed to be. But at the same time, I felt so lost. What was this bizarre and electric tingling in my body doing here?

I pulled away for a moment and the quiet breathe from her nose blew past my lips. Why did I keep pulling away from such a splendid kiss?

"When did you plan on having sex with me?" she asked.

I opened my eyes and the distance between our faces grew farther apart. She placed her hand over mine that spread across the top of her thigh.

"That's your goal, isn't it? Just to have sex with me?"

Having sex with her used to be my goal but now, for some reason, I didn't know if that was what I wanted. I mean, yeah, it's what I wanted to happen, but I wasn't so certain about when I wanted it to happen. She felt too precious to me that if we had sex, it'd somehow ruin everything. No way, was I obsessed with her??