chapter 13: Where it all went down...

This chapter may include:

Thoughts and memories

Actions

Violence

Mature content

Other

Chapter 13

Author's POV

!!IMPORTANT NOTE!!

A/N: here is the explanation for this AU and crossover! So basically in my AU Shen Yuan, Xie Lian, Fayre Yang, and Wei Wuxian have been childhood friends and grew up together. Over the years they kept contact and often met up for a tea party (read gossip club) but unfortunately lost communication when ya know- they died.

Wei Wuxian is the youngest of the four, Xie Lian is the oldest, Fayre Yang the second oldest, and Shen Yuan the middle. Now you might be wondering why im referring to him as 'Shen Yuan' well in this AU he transmigrated pretty early on in the story and due to a glitch in the system he ended being given his own OC and full control of the character.

 He was Shen Qingqiu's younger brother and ended up changing the story to as we know it, but basically, his existence changed the peak lord's behavior by a lot and he didn't abuse Luo Binghe, he was just extra harsh on him. 

The abyss still happened because Shen Qingqiu panicked and in fear for the safety of his beloved younger brother he threw him down in hopes of getting rid of him, causing Shen Yuan to almost have a heart attack and a qi deviation at the same time making him go into a coma for 5 months.

After Shen Yuan woke up he was salty at his brother for doing what he did and refused to talk to him a while, they made up later on and the elder promised to apologize to the 'brat' in his words. Que 5 years later the now blackened Luo Binghe returned to give Shen Qingqiu a piece of his mind, cannon happened and Shen Qingqiu was trapped in the water prison but Shen Yuan requested to take his place instead when Luo Binghe was away.

His request was answered and he took his brother's place instead, obviously enraging the elder, due to his already frail body and his recent recovery (he still has his sickly and weak body in the story) he almost died due to the horrible treatment, Luo Binghe was still blinded by his rage when he returned so he didn't notice the switch and continued to torture Shen Yuan.

His brother and Liu Qingge came to rescue him and were somewhat successful, unfortunately, they got caught due to the Luo Binghe's blood in Shen Yuan's system. During the face-off with Luo Binghe and Shen Yuan, the demon finally realized the switch and got distressed because Yuan-ge had been the only one who treated him with the most kindness and gentleness in his entire life other than his mother. 

His distressed state didn't add much to his anger and only made things worse, Shen Yuan wanting to clear everything but not hurt his brother and friends decided to self-destruct to save his disciple. 

As For Xie Lian in this AU the fate of his kingdom and pretty much everything else is canon, well except the deaths of Jun Wu, Lord earth-master, Lord Water-Master, and other characters who died later in the story just because I cannot handle the pain. Oh and! Shi Qingxuan did not have the canon fate happen to him, instead, He Xuan and the two brothers talked it all out (maybe with a little bit of aggressiveness and shade but hush).

 Jun Wu still did do everything he did in canon but this time instead of going and destroying the heavenly capital and trying to murder Xie Lian for the umpteenth time, Xie Lian took it upon himself to try and understand Jun Wu and become a sort-of-but-not-really therapist and calm the older down, Guoshi apologized for the past and after a while, Jun Wu became like an actual elder brother/father figure to Xie Lian.