04 oh no the perv

No ones pov

It's been a few days since y/n and akeno where welcomed into the himejima clan and have moved in to the house Azazel gave y/n and during their free times y/n has been training both sona's and Rias' peerage sona's surprisingly had good combat experience so they trained less y/n had Rias focus on her endurance by submitting her to his father's method running till he decides your done stop to soon eat a lighting bolt.

Kiba was forced to the same but he had weights on his legs and koneko well despite y/n's advice stuck to only her normal training as we find y/n his is helping akeno control her holy lighting.

Y/n pov

"Come on sis it isn't that hard." I point out as I rest my chin on my hand " Shut it bro you been doing this for 8 years!" Akeno whines I just shake my head as Rias screams in pain again " Stop electrocuting me!" She crys as she keeps running I just sigh ' Wrong sis I only trained holy lighting for 3 years father didn't know how to explain it so he struck me with weak versions so I can grasp the process for the lighting itself." She flops on the ground " Alright then Quiting time!" I yell as the peerage groans as Rias' familiar appears " I got to go I go a summon." I nod " Ok then." Rias teleports away as everyone drags themselves out but realize one thing " Oh you good realized the barrier last thing have fun getting out." I grin as I walk over and kick open the door revealing the stairs " You monster!" The three yell as I grin " Hey you asked for training it only 26." I turn and start walking up as my phone rings " Yeah." " You idiot where are you I finished the mission." I raise a eyebrow " Finish what do you mean Raynare this was a observation mission if he awakened the gear then we take him to grigori." The line goes silent for a few minutes " I fucked up again didn't i?" I sigh as I walk in my living room to see Rais healing issei " Yep you did but clean your own mess." I hang up.

"So let me guess Rias you chose to revive him?" She nods " Yep and believe it or not he took all 8 pawns." I feel my blood run cold as I shiver " Please lord let me be wrong." I dail Azazel " y/n what do you want I thought you are going to electrocute me?" I sigh " Not now do you have your book of scared gears with you?" I hear some shuffling "Yeah why?" I sigh "I need to Id a gear the hyoudou just got reborn as a devil peices 8." Azazel sucks air in through his teeth " I can tell you that without the book there can only be three but divine dividing is in vali so we are down to canis lycon or the boosted gear." I sigh " Dear God the next red is a pervert."

Timeskip the next day

I look down at the field as the perv is chased by the kendo club once again " You know kiba it is sad to see the next red dragon like that

I look down at the field as the perv is chased by the kendo club once again " You know kiba it is sad to see the next red dragon like that." I just as kiba chuckles as we turn and walk away and towards the track " Y/n what are you going to do about Raynare?" I just rub my neck " I don't know kiba I'm using all my contacts they are watching all the smuggling routes Raynare forgot they all are under me so they let me know what comes in." We sigh and sit on a grassy hill " So up shits creek?" I just nod and lay back as I hear a girl squel tilting my head back " Can I help you miss?" She nods " My name is Jenny marks[a/n: if anyone has this name I apologize in advance and for this] and I was wondering if I can make a deal with you?" I raise a eyebrow " Deal?" She nods " You see my dad runs one of the routes and he sent me to find you this morning with a envelope for you but I want a date in exchange." I sigh " Never thought my first date will be for my information clever girl alright I'll meet you at the gate after school."  She screams and drops my envelope and sprints off" I got a date with the black knight!" I raise a eyebrow as I sit up as kiba hold his gut laughing. "Can it kiba." I chuckle as I open it and read to myself.