10 the day after

No ones pov

Both peerages were running while y/n was standing in the middle of the track with a five gallon buck and sunglasses. " Come on hyoudou pick it up!" Y/n yells while rubbing his head before sona sets a block of ice on him " Thank you sona." She smiles and sits beside him and rests her head on his shoulder " So if I may ask when are we going on our date?" Y/n sighs and hands her a slip of paper " As soon as I get figure out the return spell for that." Y/n answers before a bolt of lightning strikes saji " Stop it!" He whines as he keeps running. "What time are you heading to?" Y/n grin " 269 ad."

Y/n pov

Sona whips right infront of me " Are you insane that is in the middle of the war!" I nod " Yes but there is a building I was to see and I think you will love." She frowns " Building?"  I smile " That is all you are getting." I say as a projection of Azazel appears, " Y/n bad news I got a mission for you." I sigh and look at him as I feel everyone watch " I need you to head to the city I'm sending you five scared gears are possible I need you to find and escort them back to grigori be careful one of them is canis." I frown and nod " I'll get to it now." Azazel nods as I feel my phone vibrate as I get up and " See y'all  later." I push off and fly towards the city Azazel sent me.

Sona pov

I watch y/n fly away when a voice sound behind me. " It will be rough for him." I whip around to see a man with sideburns " Who are you?" I ask when akeno and raynare appear beside me " Hello father." Akeno snarls as raynare bows " Hello Baraqiel."  I look as the fallen angel flinches as akenos hostile tone " Akeno I--- Anyway Raynare and sitri I have a request for you." I raise my eyebrow and look at raynare before back to him " What is it?" He sighs and bows slightly " Please comfort him when he returns its his first solo mission and most likely he will have to kill a few times. I don't want to see my son suffer." I look up in the direction y/n left in and nod " Of course." Ake o steps forward " Tell me the truth father did you really submit yourself to your own lighting back then?" Baraqiel nods " Not weak ones either full power each time but I knew i couldn't leave the two of you alone there was many months were we went back trying to find you it was the dangerous point because y/n was fighting everyone currently only three people I grigori can give him a challenge in terms of skill." Raynare sighs with a nod " Sadly that is true only Azazel, the white dragon emperor and Kokobeil can hold their own." Baraqeil nods.

" Don't worry about him the two of us will look after him." I say as the fallen angel smiles softly " Its good to see that there are other people that can love a fallen the way you both do.....just like shuri." Akeno glares " Don't just say her name!" I look over and see tears welling in her eyes " Akeno I loved your mother and I have never looked at any else since and I have made it clear no matter how many times you scorn me I will still jump in to a fight for you." He says before walking away.

I place my hand on Akeno's shoulder " Hey don't be so hard on him if not for your brother then for your mom." Akeno sighs and looks up and nods "I will try but I won't be over night." I nod and look up at the sky. "Y/n be careful."

Y/n pov

After a few hours of flying I touch down my phone rings " Yea Azazel?" "Y/n change of plans its a extraction mission your pulling team slash dog out they are hiding from one of the five clans the main chaser is a Seiryuu Kushihashi do not engage."  I just sigh as I sprint down the room while using a spell to change into my combat attire.

I keep sprint to find to guys fighting as my phone vibrates with pictures confirming their identities " Seiryuu Kushihashi!" I yell as the fight stops and said person looks towards me  " Oh look a fallen angel I get to kill you now

I keep sprint to find to guys fighting as my phone vibrates with pictures confirming their identities " Seiryuu Kushihashi!" I yell as the fight stops and said person looks towards me  " Oh look a fallen angel I get to kill you now." He grins as I slowly make my way to the team " I'm here for our agents kushihashi." He frowns as both the guys behind scoff " We don't need a escort." One snaps as shake my head and slide into a fighting stance with a sword of light as seiryu puts his fight up as everything goes quiet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I charge at him just as he kicks off for a charge when a frying pan smacks against seiryu's head knocking him down as I slide to a stop " Y/n?" " Suzaku?" I release my sword and hug her " How you been cusion?" She asks as we separate " On a missio...

I charge at him just as he kicks off for a charge when a frying pan smacks against seiryu's head knocking him down as I slide to a stop " Y/n?" " Suzaku?" I release my sword and hug her " How you been cusion?" She asks as we separate " On a mission Azazel sent me to pull out our agents." She nods " Well you can help us we found the other two of the four fiends." I just sigh, "Azazel will have to double my pay on this." She giggles " Sure but come."

Timeskip

No ones pov

No ones pov

It turns out Baraqiel joined up with the team slash dog and y/n the drive to the location was rather tense between the father and son " Son when we get there i will probably have to fight satannel so I want you to stay with the team." Y/n shakes his head " Can't father I have taken other Cadre before and maybe he can get me answers." Y/n ends the last bit with a snarl shocking the team when the car stops y/n was the first one out and walking towards the road " Son please let me!" Baraqiel calls as y/n looks back but before he could say anything he slashes up word deflecting a sword that was headed for his neck and y/n kick the weilder away. " Well I'll  be the rising bastard of Baraqiel ain't so bad especially caught off guard."