Moon And Stars

//This is more Mui bonding with a kid\\

A small, sad cry rung out into the night,
startling a sleeping couple. "Shit..." A long-haired boy muttered, picking hair out of his
eyes. "Muichiro, it's your turn to check on her.." The raven-haired boy next to him mumbled, probably still half-asleep. Mui sighed at his partner —Genya— and got up. He walked to a room decorated like a kid's room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. A pale-green colored crib held the source of the crying— a baby. Muichiro took his kid out of the crib, and held her to his chest. "Shh, it's okay." He said softly, backing up and sitting down on a soft chair. It did take a few minutes, but eventually the little girl did stop crying. She had pale skin, and rosy cheeks like Muichiro. Her hair was black, with the tips being yellow like Genya's. She opened her eyes and smiled, reaching out her small hands. Mui smiled too, and let her grasp his finger. Genya often complained how she looked more like Muichiro then she did him. The smaller boy guessed it was because of her expression, tone and eyes. She was a pretty calm baby, and only cried if she was uncomfortable. Her eyes were also strikingly similar to his own ,—a light teal fading into a darker version at the bottom. Both of them were surprised that she had all these similarities to them, even if she was adopted. Mui loved his daughter, —Kiyoko, is her name— but there was no chance she was going back to sleep. "Kiyokooo, Papa's really tired, you know? Maybe you should try going to sleep?" He pleaded, tracing her face with his forefinger. The baby seemed to understand what her dad had said, because she closed her eyes and faded off into a deep sleep. He smiled, and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. He got up, and gently placed her back in the crib. He looked up, and saw a patch of moonlight on the floor. Mui walked over to it, sitting back down on the chair, and pushing it towards the window. The moon is so pretty today... I wonder when you'll be old enough to stargaze, Kiyoko? I'm sure you'd love seeing the moon and stars. Just as I do know. Muichiro yawned, and closed his eyes. I'll go back to Genya in a bit. Just..a few minutes...He fell asleep quite quickly, maybe because it was the middle of the night.
——————————————-
Eh..sorry it was so short!! I have longer ones coming out, so please be patient! Love you guys <3