chapter 1

Hiiiii guys this is my fist fan-fiction actually the first book i have ever written.......even tough zayn has saddly left one direction but he would be in the band in this book .sooo i hope you guys like it and please comment, like and share.and please ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes.........xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

megan's p.o.v.

i woke up with my alarm beeeping which broke the dream i was having about zayn malik ugghh....not the best thing to happen to me in the morning so, after snoozing it a million times i finally woke up and made my way to my bathroom my hair looked like a bird's nest .so i brushed my teeth and combed my hair. now first let me tell you about myself , i have a normal height of 5'8 ,brown eyes, curly brown hair that come to my waist . now i am a complete crazy and messy girl and you can tell this easily by my actions such as i have a name for my bed......yes really i do ,i also love my two best friends charlotte and sofiya who also work in my botique .charlotte has hazel eyes ,blonde hair just below shoulders and is 5'5 and sofia ,she has black hair ,bright blue eyes and she is also about 5'6 both of them are crazy like me (duh, that's why we are best friends)

after brushing my hair i hopped into the warm shower and had a long relaxing shower after that i came out and dressed up. i decided to wear a white button up shirt with black skinny jeans and a pair of white flats as i have never been a fan of wearing heels. as i lived alone i went to the kitchen and grabed a bowl of cereal and a bannana for breakfast after my not so fancy breakfast i grabbed my car as well as flat keys and called for the elevator because my flat was on 20th floor . i started the engine and turned on the radio i smiled listning to the music afterall it was my fav. song -what makes you beautiefull i being a die hard directioner sang along .after i reached my boutique sofia and charlotte welcomed me i went to my cabinet/office in ehich i designed clothes and all while sofia and charlotte took care of the botique . when i went in my cabinet i saw some letters on my table all of them usual

bills

mom(i donno why does she even wrote them )

blah blah blah.........but one of the letters caught my eye i opend it it said that i am invited to show case my clothing line in THE LONDON FASHION WEEK it's not that i have never done fashion shows but this was LFW i was so happy i pratically ran towards sofiya and charlotte to tell them the news we were jumping and dancing but suddenly stopped realising that my show was in only about three weeks and i had to come up with an entire clothing line so for about three weeks (not bothering the reader about my work) two days before i had submitted my clothes and prepared my speech it was the day before the show we decided not to open the botique because charolette made us realise we had no clothes for the show so we went shopping. sofia bought a one shoulder purple dress which was all sparkly which crept upto her mid thighs and went perfectly whith her toned body .charlotte choose a black sparkely sleveless u neck dress ending above her knee she looked perfect in it .as for me i decided to buy a strapless pink sweetheart neckilne dress with a studded belt above the waist and ended between the mid thigh i almost immidiately fell in love with it and buyed it i also bought a silver pair of heels about 2 inches only .when we were done shopping we decided to have dinner at the mall only and after that we split up i went to my flat decided to go to instagram and twitter and stuff and finally fell asleep ready for my big show.

~~~~~~~~~~~

so hope ya liked it it wasn't too long and maybe a bit boring but trust me it will get better so please bear with me i might update the next chapter by maybe tmrw. because i am not having school for next 5-6 days.