chapter 10

megan's p.o.v.

Istood there dumbstruck for a few seconds taking what had just happend I really liked him very much and he just told me he likes me liked me too. I took my hand away from his chest and hugged him tightly. he wrapped his arms around me tightly just the way he did on our first date.

"I've missed this since our date" zayn said after a while, his warm breath hit my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"me too zayn."

"you want to know something else."

"yeah"

"I love it when you call my name" after a good five minutes we pulled apart and we were really close. our faces were just inches apart from each others and before I knew it he leaned we were kissing eachother. I was having butterflies in my stomach. the kiss was passionate yet so gentle and soft nothing like the ones with jake. I could smell his armani colonge and his warm breath smelt like peppermint cinamon and a bit of smoke. he liked my lower lip asking for enterance which i gladly gave him, our tounges were now batteling for dominance. I puled apart gasping for breath and we went outside.

"what happened?" niall asked us  as soon as we entered the kitchen, harry lou and liam were in the living room so it was only niall zayn and me.

"how about I tell you while you drop me home ni?"he nodded I huggrd and kissed all of them on the cheek but when I came to zayn he pecked me on the lips and I turned into a tomato, I had butterflies in my stomach. oh he just makes me so nervous. after 5 minutes we were in niall's car as he was driving to my apartment he asked

"wanna tell me what happened?"

umm....yeah....well we just kissed" I blurted out

"and what sid he say to you" niall asked me his voice was full of concern. god I am so lucky to have such a caring brother well so-called brother.

"thank you my so called lil sis, now tell me"

"what did I said that out loud"

he let out a little laugh and said,"yes you did"

"I should stop saying my thoughts out loud"

"yeah you should now tell"

"okay, so he said that he thought you and I were dating and he became too sad about it and that he draank too much last night and dosen't remember what he did or said." niall just nodded

"he likes me." he nodded again as he stopped the car and we stood outside my buldings in the garden.

"are you sure about this swetie"

"yes ni i'm a hundred and ten percent sure, don't you trust him" I said I was now holding his hands and and facing him.

"yes I am just wanted to make sure"

"good and ni you know what?"

"what?"he asked.

"something's missing from your face today.

"wha-" before he said anything I started tickling him. once I stopped he had a huge smile on his face, the one that was missing.

"that smile niall that was missing"

"I love you lil sis"

"I love you too niall" I said hugging him.

"and be ready by seven we are taking you to nado's tonight, we have some thing to tell" before I could say some thing he kissed my cheek and went away and I shrugged it off knowing that ther won't tell me anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hii guys.........i know this one was short just a filler bot i'll update soon

vote

or 

comment plz.................xoxo