chapter 5

megan's p.o.v.

I felt fireworks in my stomach when he hugged me ,i wanted the moment to last forever ,i have never felt so secure in someones arms but we pulled apart. he grabbed my wrist and we startd to walk, i still had butterflied in my stomach. the cuts on my wrist hurt when he held my wrist but i beard the pain. after an hour or so of walking i was really tired and we decided to head back home. i was too tired even to walk to the elevator from zayn's car but i managed . we went to the elevator said goodbye and just as i was about to press the button i saw a paper on the lift that said the lift was out of order. "oh. shit!!" i almost shouted and he listend and turned around to see what was wrong.

"hey, what's wrong love"

"umm....the lift is broken and my apartment is on 20th floor" i guess he knew how tired i was

"so what are you going to do"

"i don't know, i could have called my best friends but they have gone camping with some friends so i have no where to go and i am sure i can't walk up the stairs"

"do you want to come to our house to stay the night"

"i"d love to but i hope it's not a problem to you or the boys, i mean i just met you and i am comming to your house-" he cut me off by placing his finger on my lips and he said. "it's fine and the boys will love you". i smiled ,he took my hand and pulled me towards his car. a huge smile was plasterd on my face, from the corner of my eye i could see him smiling too, i think he liked me too, maybe.

~~~~~~~~

we were standing in th front of the 1D mansion it was huge it was bigger and better than the photos in the magzines. zayn opend the door and yelled "we're home"

"who we" i heard a voice coming from the living room, the voice was liam's. then i saw four  of my 2nd favourite boys coming out (my favourite one is zayn) and i was engulfed in a bone crushing hug and so did harry, liam and niall. zayn snaked his arm around my waist and whisperd into my ear " i told you they are going to love you"i could feel his warm breath on my neck which sent shivers down my spine."so, are you planning to stay the night with us love" harry said .zayn's grip tightend and he shot a death glare towards harry but he just shrugged it off but wait is zayn jelous because harry called me love, dose that mean he likes me, i too just shrugged it off and then i explained to them how my bulding's lift is broken and that i am too tired to walk 20 floors.

"come on now love you should sleep now you look tired" i nodded.

we were going upstairs when i asked him "were you jelous when harry called me love " he started to blush

"yeah maybe" he was so cute i just planted a kiss on his cheek and said "you are the cutest thing i've seen" and he blushed redder and then led me to his room. his room was stunning it was al black, white and grey colours with matching furnitue. he went into his walk in closet and brought me an oversized t-shirt and a pair of boxers. went to the bathroom and got changed and brushed my teeth with the spare tooth brush in his washroom, the clothes smelt like him and i could not stop myself from smelling them, creepy right, but i coldn't stop myself from inhaling their smell. i got out and he also got in some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"do you want to watch a movie or something, if you are not tired" even tough i was tired but i wanted this night to last longer.

"sure that would be fun" i replied and we went to the lounge to watch a movie. we decided to watch paranormal activities 3 , we both liked horror movies but they just scared the shit out of me most of the times. we started to watch it and it got scarier and scarier and eventually i snuggled into his warm chest . halfway through our second movie i said "it was my best first date, zayn"

"umhumm.......good night baby"

"good night zayn"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hiii guys hope you are liking it...please vote:))