chapter 11

After niall went I got to my apartment and I got dressed for the rest of my day. I just wore a skinny jeans and a white top and put a little make-up. I got to my boutique and started to work on some designs I had to get done for a wedding I didn't realised that it was 3pm when i got a text. I read the senders name and saw that it was a text from zayn. a smile spread across my face as soon as I saw his name.

zayn:

hey baby girl what are you up to. i'm missing you:( Xx.

great now I'm blushing because of his text wow.

meg:

we just met a few hours ago:)

zayn:

but still:( , anyways did you eat your lunch.

meg:

oops.....i forgot

zayn:

really now, you are niall's best friend, how can you forget to eat?

meg:

sorry......i'll order some thing okay:)

zayn:

okay. now listen wear something sexy I wanna do it tonight:)

as soon as I read the text I was in a complete shock what did he think that I was going to get laid with him ugghh i hate him.before I could say something my cellphone rang I saw the caller ID it was zayn. I picked up the phone and was about to shout at zayn for the awful text

"I-"I got cut off by zayn's voice

"oh my god meg i'm so sorry I swear it was harry he stole my phone and texted you-"

"no it was not me meg it was zayn himself I didn't te-" I instantly recognized harry's voice. by now my anger was flushed away and I was laughing at harry's stupid text.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES give me my phone back or you are dead." after a minute or two zayn was now hopefully alone and I was still laughing.

"zayn"I said in the sweetest voice i could "please tell me about what are you guys going to talk about"

"nope, not going to work baybe"

"um...pretty please zayine"

"no love"

"ugh...fine don't tell me I hate you"

"awh ya know you can't hate such a charming guy now can you" he said in a girlish kinda tone.

"shut up, you are so full of yourself"

"yeah yeah anyways, I got to go bye and eat something and also the lads want you to bring sofi and cherry with you"

"bye zayine"

after my phone call with zayn I ordered some food and ate with sofi and cherry. I told them about the dinner plans and they agreed. after our work I went to my home and they went to theirs so that we could get ready before the boys arrive to pick us up.

I wore a little black dress with illusion neckline (pic on side--). I decided to wear some make up so i put on some foundation, liner, mascara and finished it off with a light pink lipstick. I curled my brown hair that came upto my waist. I wore a pair of black bandage boots. I had put a bit of effort to look good because honestly I wanted to impress zayn although he said that he liked me and we have kissed too but we were still just friends but I wanted to be more than just friends. suddenly the door bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I rushed over to open the door and saw 5 of the boys grinning at me. I saw them this morning only but I missed them I don't even want to think how much I was going to miss them when they will leave for the tour in 6 days. I also saw two girls with them which I asume were eleanor and sophia liam's and louis's girlfriends .I grabbed a purse and left with them.

~~~~~~~~

hiii.......guys. what are you thinking about this? what do you think the boys want to tell her? comment what you think about this. and I just saw that the story has now nearly 150 reads, like seriously I LOVE YOU guys so so so much. a massive thank you and please do vote.