chapter 8

megan's p.o.v. 

it's been two weeks scince i have been hanging out with the boys and so far I'm loving their company. Lou the swag master never forgets to make me laugh, liam has became my advisor whenever in doubt and he clears them all, harry constantly flirts with me and my best friends who have also become close to the boys but at heart harry is a really caring person and he might like charolette, niall surprisingly the closest to me of all the guys always supporting and caring, media even thinks we are dating but he is like my brother a week ago he told me that he never had a little sister but always wanted one and I on the other hand wanted to have a big brother so he kinda proposed me to be his sister cheesy but true and scince then he has been so protective of me, about 4 days ago we were at a park and suddenly paps and fans surrounded us and niall carried me on his back so that they won't hurt me and he warned the boys not to flirt with with me, we haven't told the boys about our brother-sister relationship, and then there's zayn his second closest to me of all but he is being distant from me scince the park incidence, did he also think that me and niall have something apart from friendship, he keeps giving me these mixed signals which is driving me insane niall and i have to tell the boys that we are kinda brother sister but for today we are having fun it's saturday afterall so me sofi and cherry aka charolette(courtsy to harry) , me and the boys are going clubing. cherry was wearing a sparkly silver top and jeans shorts and black pumps, sofi wore a short golden black skirt and a black top with black wedges and i decided to wear a little black dress which ended up on my mid thighs and was backless with black platform heels. we had a little make up on.

we were wating for the boys in the living room of my flat.

knock knock

"open the door or we will break it love."

"oh, hazza you won't have to" i said opening the door and letting them in. niall was giving him a death glare but smiles as soon as he saw me, seriously he was acting like bipolar or some thing but i shrugged it off. and before i knew i was engulfed in a bone-crushing horan hug by niall. I inhaled the smell of his colonge it was as awsome as my brother, oh how much i love calling him my brother. we pulled awsy after a while and i then hugged zayn it was really short he pulled away quickly, I saw his eyes they had no emotion in them hmm.....that was desturbing and really rare. i then hugged harry lou and liam and we went to the club.

after half an hour at the club everyone was drunk by now execpt for liam who was outside video calling with danielle. cherry, sofi, niall and lou were dancing. I didn't feel like drinking or dancing or doing anything scince i saw zayn's sad emotion less eyes it was killing me so i decided to go and talk to him. i was looking for him in the club and soon found him......making out with a fake bimbo. i turned around and ran out knowing that every one else was busy, i was crying and looked like a mess, I knew that zayn and I had nothing between us but I was really hurt when I saw him making out with a random slut. as soon as i got out i saw liam and went up to him and patted his back and he turned around

"L-Liam i a-am going t-to your house c-can i borrow the limo i-i will send it back s-soon." i mansged to say between the sobs

"you can but are you okay? will you be fine? do you want me to come?" he asked but i shook my head and went to their home because my keys were with sofi inside and i didn't just want to go inside. I opend the door with the spare keys niall had given me, i went to his room and took a warm shower and wore niall's t-shirt and boxers and went to sleep crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hiii guys, know sad and dramatic chappie but hey who dosen't like drama and do you wanna know what happens next so i'm going to put the next chapter now as soon as i write it. vote and comment about how the story is going is everything too slow or too fast just let me know i will love you.................xoxoxo