Sticky Situation

Yandere Kamaboko Squad (Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Kanao, Genya.)

You were currently walking around the butterfly state trying to find Kanao-chan, you were requested by her to tell her how your mission went when you got back, it was a 3 day mission it went pretty well but it could have been better. 

As you were looking for Kanao in the garden you bumped into 2 people, you opened your eyes and saw Genya and Kanao "Hi Gen-kun and Ka-chan," (Not kacchan from bnha lol) You greeted them "Hello N/N-chan" they both said and smiled, you were a bit creeped out and uncomfy because the vibe they were giving off made you feel...uneasy, almost as if they were planning something but you trust them, they would never harm anyone! Right..? Right..

You were snapped back to reality when Genya called out your name, "Huh?" you questioned and saw that Kanao wasn't there anymore, Strange you thought "Hey Genya-kun, where is Kanao-chan?" He frowned because you were no longer calling him "Gen-kun" but replied anyway "She had to finish something!" he said cheerfully with a creepy smile. You just nodded and continued talking to him.

You got an uneasy feeling and heard a voice in your head saying "Get out of there!" "Don't trust them..." "Listen to me kid, get away from them!" "Escape while you can!!" "I tried to warn you..."

After that last thought Genya grabbed your shoulder keeping you completely still, you tried to get out of his grasp but it seemed impossible with the iron grip he had on you, then out of nowhere a wet cloth was put in front of your face and it was covering your nose and mouth, you knew better than to inhale whatever it had, you tried to not breath but you just had to take a deep breath and wake up from this nightmare. You took a deep breath and immediately everything went black and you feel into a deep slumber.

To be continued...

SIKE!!

You woke up in a Japanese-styled room with no windows, it was very dark. You tried to get up from the bed you were laying on only to be pulled back by a sudden force, that sudden force being chains tied to your ankles and wrists.  

You were whimpering at who could have done such a thing, but whimpering was a big mistake. The door creaked open, revealing a yellow haired boy with orange tips at the end, he had a surprised face but had a smile on his face, blush adoring his cheeks. You immediately knew who it was.

"ZENITSU, I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!" you cried out "Awwe, thanks darling~" he replied, but the way he called you and that smile he had on his face made you feel more worried than relieved,  you were about to attack him with questions until he tackled you to the bed and hugged you, you flinched from the sudden touch. You two were in that position for some time until someone opened the door revealing Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, Kanao and Genya.

Your uncomfortable face turned into one of worry. You were mad at Genya and Kanao, for some reason you knew Kanao was involved and was the one who put that wet cloth in your mouth. But you did not know the others were involved in this sticky situation...

To be continued...