Uzui, Makio, Suma, Hinatsuru.

(Scenarios with Uzui and his wives)

♥  Y/N L/N is Uzui's 4th wife, at first when Tengen introduced her to his other wifes, they were a little surprised at first, but they got used to it and accepted her.

♥  Weeks pasted, they became very protective and possesive of her, Y/N seemed to notice, at first she brushed it off.

♥  But she was getting really uncomfortable around them, she felt like she couln't say anything, like whenever she gave out her opinion they would just completely ignore her. 

♥  One day, she decided to confront them.

♥ When they were eating, she spoke up "Hey guys, I want to tell you something.." she said, they all turned faced her "What is it Y/N?" Makio asked "I-I think you guys are getting a little too protective around me like-" Y/N got cut off by Suma starting to cry "S-Suma!! Are you okay?? Did I say something wrong..?!" Y/N asked worriedly "I-It's just that we are acting t-that way because we don't want to loose you.." Suma said sadly.

♥ You apologized for jumping into conclusions, you then excused yourself and went to go to sleep.

♥ While you were gone they were talking about...some things you don't want to know about.

♥They snuck into your room and carried you down to the basement, they put you in a bed and chained you to it so you couldn't escape.

♥  When you woke up, you felt 4 bodies cuddling you, you opened your eyes and found yourself on Hinatsuru's lap, you felt two arms around your waist, one arm was Tengen's and the other one Makio's, Suma was sleeping while hugging your legs.

♥  You tried to get out of their grasp but you failed miserably.

♥ You accidently woke them up, their faces turned into one of surprise but quickly turned into one of insanity, their smiles held obsession and a lovesick expression was present in their eyes "Good morning love~" Hinatsuru said from above you as you were resting your head on her lap.

♥ Tengen brought you breakfast, Makio helped you get cleaned up, Hinatsuru helped you change and Suma brushed your hair.

♥ You looked like a cute little doll, a helpless little doll, their little doll.

♥ You always tried to escape or tell them this is wrong, it always ended up bad...you were tied to a chair and tortured in different ways, they always tells you its for "your own good"

♥ They don't like you talking back to them or disagree with them. 

♥ They love you, so as long as you obey them you're fine.

A / N 

Hope you liked this chapter, if you think they were a bit ooc (out of character) please tell me! And did this chapter satisfied your request? :3 (Didn't have time to check for any grammar mistakes, if you find one don't feel afraid and tell me! Also if you have a request just message me!~) Bye love ya'll and take care :3!