Yoriichi

(A/N : Sorry if it's a bit ooc, I don't know much about Yoriichi, heh :3)

♥ Y/N L/N is a demon slayer who has the ability to talk to ghosts, this ability comes from her breathing style "ghost breathing", she invented it herself.

♥  You have befriended many ghosts since you became a demon slayer, Kanae and Yoriichi for example.

♥ You love their company, you hang out a lot with them but more with Yoriichi, you two are very close to eachother!

♥ Yoriichi is kinda protective of you...he doesn't let you do stuff alone (unless it's personal) you find this kinda cute!

♥ Yoriichi misunderstands that you thinking its cute as you thinking its fine, so he is a yandere who could possibly and will kill for you!

♥ You caught him in the act of murdering your best friend, BF/N (Best friend's name), you were terrified, not only did someone just murder your best friend, but that someone is one of the people you trusted the most.

♥ He quickly noticed you, the frown that was on his face quickly faded and turned into a lovesick smile. You just stared at him in disbelieve and pain, you could feel your vision get blurry as tears were starting to form in your eyes.

♥ "Y/N! What a pleasant surprise to see you here!" he said as if he had not just murdered someone, you took a step back "Y-You monster! Why did you kill them!" you screamed, pointing at the dead body of you best friend, tears escaping your eyes.

♥ "Well because I love you, I always have Y/N!" he said with a frown, you took a large step back, as if planning to run at any second, Yoriichi seemed to notice these and was quick to react.

♥  There was a big disadvantage between you and him, he was a ghost, meaning you can't get rid of him or kill him or even damage him and he can teleport or become invisible, so he can easily catch you, and you on the other hand are human, which means, you're powerless, as simple as that.

♥ He quickly teleported behind you and knocked you out.

♥ You woke up in your room, you were resting on your futon, but somethings were different, the room was completely dark and when you tried to move, you couldn't.

♥ The door slid open, revealing Yoriichi, you tried to get up and run, but you were simply stuck.

♥ "Don't move too much, I'm not going to hurt you." he tried to reassure you, but you still tried to run "Stop you can't do that, you are paralyzed, I found some of the butterfly's girl venom." he said, you were shocked.

♥ He got in the futon and cuddled you, you were crying oceans! 

♥ You eventually got tired and fell asleep, you knew your life changed since this moment.

♥ You were always treated with love, you always got cuddles and more love, and did I mention he gave you love? But if you escape...ohoho dear...your dead! 

♥He would lock you somewhere dark without anybody to talk to, he will not give you food or water, he would leave you alone for like...2-4 days. (With some water, sometimes though.)

♥ With that said, he mostly treats you like you are an angel or something!

♥ Nicknames : Love, dear, cherry, darling, Aka (red in Japanese I think...), etc.

♥ Done! Hope you enjoy and sorry for the wait! 

For the one who requested this : If its too ooc or cringe or you generally dont like it, feel free to tell me and I will make it again!

A /N : sorry if Yoriichi is ooc, idk much about him.

Well bye and take care, love you all <3!