⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚🍨Valentine Heart🍨˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

🍨This was requested by (@SimpforBeelzebub) 

Y! Tengen and wives x f! reader

(Oneshot) (If you are confused : It is Valentines Day and your significant others decide to take you on a date to a cafe that recently opened, and a waiter/waitress decides it's a good idea to flirt with you)

TW: G0R3, YANDERE BEHAVIOR, KILLING, GROSS DETAILED SCENES, YANDERE THINGS.

Enjoy dear!~ 

You put the brown fluffy sweater on top of the white collar shirt, you put your blue jeans on and grabbed your (favorite color) purse and headed down stairs were your girlfriends and boyfriend were waiting.

"I am ready!" you yelled right behind them, causing Suma to get scared, squeal, and jump behind the couch. Everyone laughed and Suma's face was red as a tomato "DON'T *HICCUP* LAUGH-*HICCUP*!" Suma hiccuped. "Okay then, let's flamboyantly head out!" Tengen said and left the house, Makio and Hinatsuru following close behind. 

You helped Suma up, you could see her red from embarrassment, you giggled and you swore you saw her face turn redder by the second. "Let's go, okay?" you told her and she nodded.

                                                               Time Skip

You sat sandwiched in between Makio and Tengen, it was very uncomfortable because they kept glaring at eachother. Hinatsuru coughed to get their attention back on the menu, "So, what are you all going to order?" she asked, you were thinking about ordering (favorite drink) with a slice of some (favorite cake flavor). "Hello, how may I help you today?" the waiter/tress asked and they looked at you with blush on their face and said..

"I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week's hottest single." if you had a drink right now, you would have spitted it like in the movies. Your face turned like a tomato in a matter of seconds, (if you can't blush or have dark skin, ignore this please! <3) the others stared wide-eyed at the boldness of this low life, oh how much is this waiter/tress going to regret that...

                                                                  Time Skip

It was currently night time and four dark figures snuck out of your home, "Shh! Everybody be quiet we don't wanna get caught!" whispered-yelled a figured, their voice sounded like a female. "So, what kind of flamboyant things are we going to do to torture that low life?" asked a--very tall looking-uh-man? "We are going to rip out their h34R7 and give it to our beautiful girlfriend!" said another female voice, "A-Are you sure this is a good idea? L-LIKE! I am willing to do anything for y/n but-you know!" said ANOTHER woman.

After a while of walking they stopped in front of a house, and broke the window. They crawled inside and went straight to the main bedroom, were a sleeping person could be found. Makio grabbed them and covered their mouth with her hand while Tengen grabbed a...knife and Suma and Hinatsuru decorated a...box? 

Tengen cut their stomach open and ripped out their guts, blood spilled everywhere, it was disgusting, then he ripped out the rib cage, more blood, then the big and small intestin-

....

A h/c haired girl was just peacefully sleeping in the comfort of her own bed, when suddenly the door was smashed open by 4 figures which she obviously recognized, "Huh? Makio, Suma, Hinatsuru, Tengen? What are you all doing here...it is 2 A.M." she groaned, and rubbed her eyes. 

"Well...we got you a present!" they all said in unison, your sleepy eyes turned into curious ones, "Huh? Can I see it?!" you asked, and they said sure.

They gave you a box with hearts all around it, which smelled horrible, you scrunched your nose in disgust. You opened the box to see the most disgusting thing ever...a heart, a HUMAN HEART, with blood all around it, the arteries could be seen and it was so... disgusting and traumatizing...

"Hope you like this...

Valentine Heart"

@SimpforBeelzebub I hope you liked this! If you aren't satisfied with it, I can always rewrite it! 

Please tell me if the story has some grammar mistakes, I didn't have time to check it! Thank you for reading this and don't mind my errors, they are purely unintentional!