'*•.¸♡🧸Love My Brother... Forever🧸♡¸.•*'

🧸This was requested by (@TristanHedrick)

Yandere Platonic Mitsuri x brother (male) reader x Shinobu (College AU)

Oneshot (Explanation : You and your sister go to the same college, you met a lovely girl one day there, you two started dating and your sister wasn't happy about it)

TW: YANDERE BEHAVIOR, THREATNING, BAD GRAMMAR

Enjoy dear~

(1st person POV)

My favorite song started playing, I moved my head from side to side along the beat, "Hey Y/N! You excited for our first day of college?!" said my sister excidetly while shaking my shoulder like a mad woman.

"Yes I am, now can you stop shaking me?" I said playfully, she took her hand off my shoulder and waved at an aproaching figure, which I recognized as my sister's boyfriend, Obanai...

"Hi Mitsuri, hi Y/N" said Obanai with his usual tired eyes and monotone voice. I waved at him, we were reaching the college entrance, "Kimekio College" whispered Mitsuri..

(2nd person POV)

"I'm going to go this way, I need to find a girl named 'Shinobu Kocho' so she can give me tour, bye!" you told Obanai and Mitsuri, they nodded and waved goodbye at you.

You walked through the hallway looking around, you spaced out for a moment until you felt your body collide with a (smaller, bigger, same size) body than yours.

"Ouch!" you both shouted in pain, you looked at the person to find a very...short-OKAY SORRY-cute person wincing in pain right beside you.

You rapidly got up and offered her your hand, "Oh my god, I am so sorry, please forgive me!" you squeaked out, she giggled and said "Don't worry, it's fine." 

"Phew, my name is Y/N Kanroji, a pleasure to meet you-uhm..." 

"Shinobu, Shinobu Kocho."

[A few months later <3]

You nervously played with the bouquet of flowers.You were waiting for Shinobu under the Sakura tree where you had your first date with her. Truth be told, you wanted to have a future with her, you wanted her to be your girlfriend, but you weren't sure if she felt the same way.

You really hoped she did, after a couple of times hanging out with her. You realized you liked her, I meaaannn who couldn't like her-sorry I'll shut up-

When you told your sister how you felt about Shinobu she didn't seem so happy, you had never seen her this mad, she was always so cute and nice with everyone. But it seemed she  hated Shinobu...

"Hey Y/N!"

(3rd person POV)

Y/N immediately jolted his head up to look at Shinobu standing infront of him, she was wearing her same everyday smile, oh how he loved her smile...

"Heyyyy Y/NNN?? You there? Earth to Y/N!" she snapped her fingers right infront of his face and magically got him out of his daydreaming.

"O-Oh! Hi Shinobu, didn't see you there!" he stuttered out, nervous of telling her this secret his been hiding for a long time.

"Ara ara I hope you are not lying, anyways, what did you want to tell me?"