Chapter 1

I heard a honk from my driveway, it was my cue. I hurriedly put my, now empty, bowl of cereal into the sink. Then swinging my school bag over one shoulder and kissing my mom goodbye, I walked out of the door.

A yellow beetle was parked in my driveway, with a very impatient Lily Monroe, sitting behind the steering wheel. She honked again.

"Patience monroe!" I muttered as soon as I was within earshot.

"No don't you tell me to be patient! I've been waiting here for the past two minutes!" she retorted, while starting the engine.

I chuckled. She was such an over reactor!

" Move the hair from my face!" she ordered.

I sighed dramatically and leaned across the seat to tuck the stray lock of red hair behind her ear.

" it's senior year, Stanie-boy!" she said with excitement, bouncing on her seat.

" yes. Yes, it is."

" I hope this year we get to be popular!" she sighed wistfully.

Unlike me lily actually cared about being popular and was dying to be recognized.

She was pretty as hell. So pretty that I might've consider dating her if she wasn't like a sister.

She wasn't fake and didn't lather her face with makeup.

She was super athletic and deserved a spot in the cheerleading squad.

So what was her reason for being a social pariah?

Simple. Lilith was a staunch believer of the motto' love me, love my friends.' And taking my social status into consideration, where does she stand? Exactly! She stands Right beside me.

" Ooh! Look! I found the most b-e-a-yootiful parking spot ever! " she squealed, backing her car into a shaded spot.

I got out of the car only to be nearly run over by a sleek black porsche.

I rolled my eyes as Tyler Martin, soccer captain, stepped out of the driver's side, in style, making the girls swoon.

Then stepped out Miss fake Boobsies, Cynthia Drake, head cheerleader, Queen Bitch, making the guys drool.

And lastly stepped out Austin Welling, Tyler's cronie and Sam Whitwhity. Sam was a nice guy, unlike the other jocks.

Lily got out of the car, accidently incapacitating Sam's foot with her 4 and a half inch heel.

"OW!" he yelped.

"Oh SHIT! i'm so so so sorry!" she cried, her face as red as her hair.

"That's okay." he said with a strained smile, though it was highly possible that he now had a hole in his foot. See what I mean by nice guy?

If it was possible Lily's face became even redder. Lilith had a crush on Sam since 4th grade. And She constantly hoped that equation between them would change one day.

"What are ya staring at, Geek?" Tyler sneered.

" Your girlfriend's rack."

His face turned purple with rage, and he lunged, giving me a solid punch on the jaw.

My glasses fell to the ground. I felt blood in my mouth, and the same warm, sticky liquid on my cheek.

Great! It wasn't even lunch and I was already covered in blood. I thought as I spat it on the ground.

Lilith rushed to my side, followed closely by Sam, handed me my glasses and a bottle of water, took out a tissue from her bag and started wordlessly wiping the blood from my face. we both were used to this by now.

Suddenly i heard a low, steady growl. my eyes automatically snapped up to locate the noise. It was definately the purr of a Harley.

And then I saw her..........

Every student's head had turned towards the source.

A girl, with long straight black hair, and aviators was sitting on a red Harley. She was wearing a black leather jacket, ripped jeans and boots.

Her Harley was definately not new. It was at least 5 years old, but she had done it up in such a way that she could probably fool everyone else.

She parked her bike in between tyler's Porsche and Lily's beetle, and got off with attitude.

Damn! she was Sexy! She was my dream girl. and every guy in the school lot was drooling.

She looked around the parking lot while perching her aviators on her head, revealing familiar startling sea-green eyes. I heard a small intake of breath from Lily.  Then she started walking towards us.

"Sup Sam!" she sing-songed outstretching her arms.

"Andy!" he smiled and hugged her.

They pulled away, and Andy said," Introduce." gesturing to us, totally overlooking Tyler, Austin and Cynthia.

Sam turned to us witha smile, not bothering to correct her, and said, " That's lily Monroe."

" Hi Lily! I'm Andy, Sam's twin." she said cheerfully. " Sam's told me a lot about you." Lily smiled and blushed, looking incredulously at Sam. He just shrugged.

"And this is Stanley Glacey." he said pointing at me.

"Wow! I really dig Bad Boys!" she said with a wink.

Oh joy! This was going to be a hell of a year.

---------------------------------------------------------

Like it, Hate it ! let me know!

and know it's all about ruining cliches:)

-riki<3