Chapter 6: Do You Love Me?

Izara was gasping for air as Jumin's head was against her pussy, and he's fucking giving her pleasure. For Jumin, this will be their second time, but for her, this is her first time. But still, Jumin was as gentle as ever.

"Ahhh!" She gasp arching her body as she orgasmed around Jumin's manhood. She then felt Jumin's thick hot seven filling her inside as her womb welcomes every single sperm. They both let out a breath of satisfaction.

"Izara" Jumin called out who was looking at her. She looked at him "Don't ever leave me" he said.

She fell speechless. Jumin... was asking her not to leave. But she knows, even if he did ask her, he will be the first to leave once he meets Eayah. It won't be long. She just gave him a smile as they discover each other's bodies even more.

They both haven't felt this kind of pleasure for 4 years, and they were both wanting each other's body greedily that they didn't stop until dawn. Their sweat mixing each other. She's so full of Jumin but she still yearns for him so much.

"Jumin" she called out as she then fell asleep from exhaustion.

JUMIN woke up late because of what he and Izara did last night. He found himself yearning for Izara more and more that he couldn't stop himself and tired the both of them out.

"When should we proceed our plan, Your Majesty?" Harith ask.

He hummed "I'll have to talk with Izara about it. Where is Opal now?" He ask. Ever since he removed Opal from his job as his secretary he hasn't seen him for a while.

"Opal is with his family. His wife just bore a child yesterday" Harith said and he nodded.

He nodded. He was worried for Opal despite his short comings, but even if Opal did a mistake, he's still his friend. He should pay them a visit.

"Have you found someone as the replacement for Opal?" He ask Harith while he's working on some papers handling the disposition of the money from the dragon.

"I have. He will arrive tomorrow" Harith said and he nodded. They both went back to their work working on some papers.

Its been half a day since he sat on his office working on the papers. He'd constantly look at the clock to see what time it is. He wants to see Izara so bad, that he wants to burn all of these papers.

They then heard a knock "Your Majesty, it's me" he heard Izara's voice which made his mood brighten.

"Come in" he said. The door then opened revealing Izara bringing some papers with her lady in waiting.

"I've brought the finished papers. I've passed some of them to the Gran Du— oh" she looks at Harith "Good day, Your Grace" she said. Harith smiled as he bowed.

"Good day, Your Majesty. I'll just get the papers you need to process. I'll process them quickly" Harith said.

Izara smiled at Harith making his mood sour. He wants to rip off Harith's face. Harith sensing his aura with the intent to kill, looked away from Izara.

"Izara, come here" he said. Izara then walked up to him and put the papers on his table.

"You have so much work to do. Will you be working late at night?" She ask. His brows furrowed.

"What? No! I want to have dinner with you" he said. Izara then chuckled and nodded.

"Alright then. So what is it, Your Majesty?" She ask. He then hummed.

"I wish to talk to you about some important matter but I'll talk to you over dinner. I'll finish this quick so we can work on another matters tomorrow" he said. Izara smiled and nodded.