part 1 :(

December 3rd 2015

"hyunggg~ I'm freezing!" The boy exclaimed hugging dearly onto his bestfriend.

The weather at this time of year was the coldest snow falling and the smell of fresh winter arriving.

"Well I can't give you my sweater, or else I'll be cold!" He wrapped his arms around the little one trying to warm him up.
"pleasee??? Cmon we can exchange sweaters for a while.."
"Alright alright but only for a while" the tall boy handed his sweater to his bestfriend giving a warm smile.

They both exchanged and wore them on.
"Much better thank you!"
"You're welcome, plus it looks better on you than it does on me" He chuckled

The younger felt giddy and warm inside and it sure wasn't because of the weather he knew he caught feelings but what could he do? He didn't want the ruin the friendship they already have built up.

"Oh look at the time it's getting late I should be on my way then I really don't want my parents finding out I ran away from home for a while"
"Yea I should probably go too I have vocal classes today soon."

They watched the sun come out slowly taking in the moment. Never knowing it would be the last time they would share a close moment together.

"B-bye hyung I love you!" The youngers teeth chattered, running away with the olders sweater.

"Yea yea I love you too! Jokingly of course" He sighed he knew he had to leave him soon guilt build up inside him.
"I'm sorry snowball.. I love you" he found himself in a taxi watching as he saw the younger playing in the snow.

"Goodbye"