part 10

" uh are you allergic to anything..? Sorry I cooked food but I just want to know if you're allergic to anything so I could tell you what to prevent from eating." Jungwon asked cutting time because it was getting very awkward between them even with the stove sound in the background, it was all just quiet.

"So far that I know no, i don't have Dislikes or anything either so don't worry snowball-" Jay cut himself off immediately realizing what he said.
'Shit shit shit..' he thought to himself, how could it slip out all of a sudden?

Jungwon stops and looks at him for a while. "So it's true huh hyung?" Jay looked up at him with sorrow in his eyes, "I'm really sorry, I didn't want to hide it from you everything just happened so suddenly and I-I didn't know where to start, if it was from since I met them or how it happened, but I didn't want to hurt you I didn't want you to feel disappointed in me.." He quieted down in the last sentence and sat down. He felt ashamed of himself and he didn't know why.

"Hey hey its okay hyung, breathe okay? Just tell me everything from the start I don't blame you, yes you left me at a young age but that didn't stop me from loving you, I always loved you, I always thought of you I'm not disappointed in you I just want to know why." Jungwon then hugged him tightly letting Jay cry in his shoulder of course he didn't blame him he loved him dearly why would he ever blame him?

"I'm sorry.. I'll tell you everything, from the start, when we were younger I used to tell you I thought that idols were wasting their life but to be honest I thought they were really cool, I wanted to be like them, I idolized them so very much but I thought you wouldn't support me.. so i-i didn't tell you and there was an opportunity I had when they were holding auditions but it wasn't near where we lived so I asked my parents if we could go, they thought it was okay as long as I worked very hard for it so I did, but I didn't want to hurt you at all I also didn't want to see you crying and begging for me to stay because I know damn well I would've stayed for you, but I idolized this a lot so I left you so suddenly.. I'm so sorry jungwon I really didn't want to leave you but I didn't want to see you hurt either please forgive me.."

Jungwon looked at him with soft and warm eyes, he loved him so dearly much he started tearing up a bit. He holded Jay's face in his hands.

"My love, my sweetheart I'm sorry I was very greedy when I was a child, I couldn't control myself.. especially since I loved you a lot but I would've supported you, even though it breaks my heart, I would do anything to make you happy because you make me happy, you're so nice  gentle and kind with me and I love you for that, you're really and angel, but I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything about me that I've done that has made you worry I love you." Tears rolling down jungwons face as he quickly hugs Jay as tightly as possible.

"I'm just glad you're okay, again I'm sorry for everything." Jay says .
Jungwon chuckles, "okay let's start eating the stove rang some time ago and I know you don't like eating your food cold!!" Jay laughed as they proceed to wash their hands.

Life couldn't be better.