part 11

Song recommendation: coffee breath by Sofia mills <3

The sun beamed brightly through the half opened window leaving cold breezy air come through. The scent of fresh strawberries could be smelled from miles away but oh so refreshing.

"Jungwon" Jay nudged lightly. "wake up its time for you to eat breakfast"
"Shh 5 more minutes please." Jungwon murmered wrapping himself in blankets and smiled cozy.
"Alright but it won't be my problem if your food gets cold!!"
"Fine fine I'm up" jungwon yawns and proceeds to get out of his room. He gets into the kitchen and hugs Jay.
"Goodmorning" Jay smiles at him and hugs back.
"Morning go and sit I'll pour the drinks" jungwon nods in agreement as a reply. he kisses Jay's cheek and blushes.

He felt so safe at home, together with Jay just like old memories all over again, he admits to himself that he likes Jay. But who wouldn't? He's got those big dreamy eyes, that nice smile, he's so fresh and warm to be around with. Jungwon loves thinking about him. It makes him so happy, well.. more like Jay makes him so happy. He can't do anything about himself liking Jay but it's okay with him. He likes being friends with him, despite his true feelings for Jay, he enjoys just being in his presence being in his life overall makes him happy as is.

"Jungwon?" Jay shakes his hand in front of the others face. "Ack sorry I got distracted what's up?"
"Nothing just wanted to let you know we could start eating now, but.. what's on your mind?" He questioned. "Nothing much just happy to be with you yknow? just happy to be able to talk to you again" jungwon smiles. "Anyways let's begin eating" Jay laughes.
"You're so cute sometimes" they both chuckle and began eating.

Not much after they're both  done with their meals .

Jay stops for a second.

"What was the kiss about? He never really does that.." Jay touches his cheek and smiles at the thought. Something about it made him smile, it made him feel good about himself it made him feel something for the other. 'Woah what am I thinking..  nothing but illusions haha god i better focus now'.

"Uh I'll be right back let me go to the bathroom real quick!" Jungwon walks to the bathroom when he suddenly stops.

'Wait a minute, why is Jay still here? Wait no how is Jay here?! Did he sleep over at my place?!" Jungwon hurries back to his room and closes the door quite loud.

"What's wrong jungwon?" Jay asks coming down the hallway.
"Haha nothing let me just get ready yea..!" Jungwon walks around his room frantically.
'What happened last night? Did we get drunk? Wait no we didn't drink did we? I remember eating, then watching a movie... and oh" He laughs.

"He fell asleep on me huh,"

He recalls himself trying to place him onto the guest bed because he didn't want to wake him up, he also remembers how he left to his own room because him aswell felt tired.

"Jungwon?" Jay knocks on the door "Sunghoon called, and said he wants to meet us up along as your friends jake and heeseung I was thinking of going to the beach all together? The others agreed but only if it's okay with you"
"Tell them I'm fine with it if you don't have any issues with the company allowing you and sunghoon"
Jungwon opens the door fully changed.
"You guys are still idols remember?"

"Yea but I think I have free time-" Jay gets interrupted by a call. "Sorry give me a minute it's the director"

Jay gets into the guest room and answers the call.
"Hello?"

"Jay you're in a major scandal right now you hear me? There's a rumor that you and another kid from school are dating, have you seen the news?

even sunghoon is in the scandal! Apparently he bought ice crean for a guy he likes. They even  uploaded photos of you and another guy in a dorm room hugging. God Jay this is a lot to cover up you hear me? So this scandal is all fake right? You dont actually like that kid right? We'll make an interview with the kid and say it's all a misunderstanding okay? Tell sunghoon we need him in the building as soon as possible okay? I'll call you later boss is calling me."

"Huh? It's not like I even like jungwon we're just close friends. We just like to hug.. and- wait what?" He thinks for a second.
"sunghoon?"

Jay opens the door and finds jungwon washing the dishes.
"Hey, sorry jungwon me and sunghoon have to be in the building as soon as possible we kinda have a problem but I'll text you later okay?" Jay puts on his shoes and quickly leaves.

"Oh yea sure-" he stops being cut off with jay already being gone"

He hears his phone ringing from the living room, and stops washing the dishes for a second.

"Oh whats up jake?"

"Turn on the TV we're in trouble."