part 3

Dude are you sure it's him?!?" Heeseung asked not being convinced.
"Maybe it's just someone who looks like your old friend"
"no no it's gotta be! He has the same exact looks but this time he's...different?"
Jungwon sighs heavily.
Could it really be him? Or was his mind playing tricks on him.

"look jungwon I wanna believe you, I really do! It's just saying that the most famous kpop idol ever was your childhood friend doesn't convince me quit well.." heesung responded stratching his head.
The younger understands. But what could he do? He doesn't have much proof that he knew it was him.

"It's fine.. either ways if it was him he would eventually try to talk to me right?"
The other nods in approval.
"Okay let's get to class we've been in the bathroom for too long now, I really don't want the teacher thinking that we had explosive diarrhea or something"
They both laugh and start heading back to their classrooms.

"I'll meet ya in lunch okay?"
"Got it"

The day goes by slowly jungwon hoping to talk to Jay but with the amount of fans he has and his bodyguards always around him just seems impossible.

"Soo.. did you get to talk yet?" Heeseung asks placing his food tray on the table.
"Nope, not at all his bodyguards are just always there not allowing anyone to talk to him!"
"Bummer I was hoping you'd figure this out soon but from here it seems you won't be able to communicate at all he also has his own dorm room specifically the best one in the building and there is no chance of even getting near it"
Heeseung picks up his chopsticks and starts eating.

"I do know that he is allowed to talk to people he already knows or to those he wants to become friends with and if by any chance he recognizes me he might just talk to me!"
Jungwons mood changed realizing he only needs to get Jay to see him and they'll be able to talk again.

"Dude are you even positive he knows or remembers you?"
"Pfft- we were childhood friends I'm pretty sure he would remember me" jungwon said positively even tho deep down he had such wonders. Does Jay really remember him?

The bell rung only a few minutes later as they headed towards their next class jungwon saw a glimpse of jay - eating with a few friends in the quad with a bunch of students drooling over them.

"Whos the other two there?" He whispered.
"You don't know them?!? It's sunghoon and sunoo! The two other young kpop idols!" Heeseung squealed as he saw them.
Suddenly they felt a tap on their shoulder they turned around and saw their old friend.

Jake.

"Wassup!! Long time no see huh?""JAKEEE!!" jungwon jumped on to jake feeling excited since his friend returned

"JAKEEE!!" jungwon jumped on to jake feeling excited since his friend returned.
"How was being suspended like, huh jakey?" Heeseung chuckled.
"Ehh it was okay, still! It wasn't my fault I wasn't the kid who spray painted the school bus! Damn those kids I got blamed on"

"As long as you're back it's good" jungwon smiled.
"Yea yea okay now enough hugging! Who were you guys just spying onn~!" He teased.

"Well.."