part 12

Everyone knows.

The students know.

The teachers know.

The staff know.

Even the janitor knows.

-ringgggg!-

A phone can be heard ringing from a room away.
The boy sits up and gets the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello we're from the agency of EM entertainment, we're calling to reserve an interview with you informing us about the scandal that's going on between you and one of our idols, is that fine?"

"Oh uh sure.. just tell me the time and location and I'll be there."

"Great! Does 11:00 am work for you?"

"Yea that's fine."

"Alright then we'll meet you at the agency I'll send you the address soon hope to see you."

"You too goodbye"

"Was it the agency?" Another boy asked.
"Yea it was we got the same timing which is in an hour or so" jungwon says ruffling his hair.

"Man what a shame we had to cancel our beach day it would've been so fun!" Jake says.
"Honeslty tho, but I have a question- you and sunghoon..?"

Jake looks at him for a while.
"Haha uh nothing yknow we're not dating or anything-! he just wanted to buy me and heeseung ice cream. But you and jay?? Now that's something"

"There's nothing going on!! I swear! We're just friends cuddling!" Jungwon exclaimed.

"CCuddling in bed.!" Jake whispered.

"Oh whatever. Not my fault your missing out"
Jake laughs and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Jay park. Explain these fucking photos right now!"

"Director we weren't doing anything wrong!"

"Anything wrong my ass do you know how bad this could be? For the company? For your future?"

"I'm sorry I didn't think anyone was watching us."
Jay bowed in sorrow.

"Whatever hes coming to the company soon, we asked him for an interview so we could debunk this crap,  Where's sunghoon?" The director asked his assistant.

"He's outside the room, would you like me to call him in?"
"Yes please and hurry tell the camera director to get ready for the interview."