Ntr Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Le de Animation -Y/n x Koharu Hinomoto -A2

"Before A1 story section"

*Wholesome Lemon Time while inside the car backseat*

"As i continued kissing back the Tomboy girl with the glasses, the other girl immediately bring out her booba and rubbing them on my manhood, even suck sucking on it as well. "God? these feels so good?" i said in my mind. i felt i was bout to coom, so i hold her head and hold her hand, she instantly notice it and tightly hold hands together. and i immediately coom in her mouth, as she sucks all of it up and she look very satisfy from it. but the glass girl gotten really jealous from that and she quickly took her short off and she instantly shove my manhood into her womanhood, i insanely jolted from it. she then started going up and down gently knowing that it's her first time, as blood was coming out of her. I've couldn't hold back anymore and i place my both of my hands on her butt and going full in on her, as then started kissing me like crazy putting her hands onto my cheek as i continued pounding her, it also most felt i couldn't breath, till i instantly coom a lot inside her from the process."

"She look and felt amaze from that, as she was drooling uncontrollably of what we both did. but the other girl felt extremely jealous of what we both just did, she then pull me for a bear hug and she unzip her short, slide her pantsu out of the way, then slamming my manhood inside her in the process. she was hugging me tightly and slam her lip onto my lips and kissing so roughly. i couldn't handle these as well and break out of the bear hug, grope her but and started slamming her too in the process. i strangely feel her walls tighten my manhood more hard. i immediately coom inside her during the process, i then lay me down of the back of the buggy, and we started french kissing, till i pull out her breast and started sucking on it, while she was still riding me. i instantly went full rush that i kept pounding her, till i finally coom inside her again and that she even started lactation from her breast in the process"

"I felt so tired from fluffing both of those Tomboy girls, till the Glass girl got up and start kissing me gently and the thicc bricc girl got off my manhood and started sucking on it again, just to clean it. and i continuing kissing the glass girl gently, while we're heading to that location, where Goodmen & his Wives were going. as Masura still strap to the tank gun barrel screaming along the way"