Ntr Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Le de Animation -Y/n x Koharu Hinomoto -A3

Action 3: "Unleashed the Fury"

*Phone Ringing*

Genzou(Glowing Glasses): "Nani? Nobody would call from these place, if it registering on this Hotel? *Pick up* Hello?"

Me: "Hello . . . Fatzou." *Quiet Giggle*

Nate, Matt, Nick: *Giggle* "Nice. Nice."

Genzou(On Speaker in the Ship): "N-Nani?! How Did you- You little S***?!"

Me: "Suprise?! isn't it? and i know you never forget Arata death, right?! And where's Koharu?! Huh! Where is She! You Fat Ugly Bastard?!"

Genzou(To Me): *Chuckle* "Hmm. Well yes, i Still remember when i kick him out with Masura and our new wife. Koharu. and you always check him up, when he was sulking alone without her. And Me, My True Son, along with my Friends has finally made a perfect career for all of us to cherish. Owning Property, Apartments, Hotels, Ahhh, A complete business, i've finally owned and thrive. while still F***ing Woman and Girls to our liking and yet, it so pathetic for you still trying to get her back. but still . . . You . . . Are . . . The . . . Most . . . Useless . . . Friend . . . That My Son befriended, but also having an interest on Koharu. How sweet. These Hotel is perfect for my business, as random people, Men could have S*x with women to their liking, even if those girls, women are dating or married to their husband. thus, making a great profit for me to enjoy and enjoy fluffing Koharu in my personal penthouse with her." *Chuckle loudly*

Me: "And that's Where you're F***ed, Fatty."

Genzou: "Nani? How could i? i'm the most richest business man of these company, hotel I've built? I even hired Insanely Buff, Muscular man of either skin color and tone. fake being friendly, only to F*** Someone Girlfriend or Wife. just to get them to divorce their husband for them. even going beyond creating a harem of mind-broke women for their Pleasure?! How could i be F***ed by You?!" *Grinning teeth and Clutching fist*

Me(Look at security Camera of Genzou): "How bout you looked outside, Genzou?" *Hand signal to Sales and the others to began*

Genzou: *Spin chair around* "Hmm? I See nothing? You're lying, You little S***."

Me: "HOW BOUT THIS?!" *War Ship Battle station alarm Actives*

Genzou: "Huh? *Look at the night sky* AHH?!" *Grunt noise*