Ntr Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Le de Animation -Y/n x Koharu Hinomoto -A4

Genzou: "We Don't Need in this House Anymore . . . . Get Out."

Masura: "Yeah, It's Annoying to See Your Depressed Face Around Here. Just Leave Koharu and Get The F*** Out.

Koharu: "A-kun, I'm Sorry." *Walk in*

Arata: "Koharu?"

Masura: "Koharu, You can tell him too."

Koharu: *Squat down & Flash* "I've Become this House's communal P****. . . . . I can't live without their D***s Anymore!

Masura: "Koharu won't be able to enjoy herself with you around. You're just in the way!

Koharu: "Sorry A-kun . . . . . I'm their Woman Now, So i can't be your Girlfriend Anymore . . . . . So . . . . . . . . . . Leave This House.

Arata: *Scream in Devastation*

*Loud Window break Behind Him*

Genzou & Masura: "Nani!?"

Koharu: "Eh?"

Arata: "Huh!?" *Turn around*

*The Hooded figure Slowly Rising up And Flip hood down and Arata knew it was Me with a Beard, torn and broken*

Arata: "M-Mike!?" *I Look at him and push him aside behind me*

Me: "Genzou & Masura. . . . . *They step back* You Have Violated The Relationship With Arata & Koharu. . . Therefore, You will be Place Under Arrest For R*pe, Sexual Abuse, Minor Assault, Age Relations Violations . . . And More. . . . . Remove Your Filthy Hands Off of Her and Come with Me. . . . or All of Us."

Genzou & Masura: "EUGH!?" *Heard loud Knocks*

The Boi's: "M.N.A. Army! Open The Door!? Or We'll Breach!"

Masura: *Grinning* "Stupid Kid!? Koharu, Belong to me!? Take your Stupid Rule S**t Out of Here!? Along with my Stupid Brother, Too!?"

Genzou: *Glowing Glasses* "You Can't Do Anything About It, Boy? She Love us more, than my stupid son. *Grope Koharu Breast* So Why you just get lost." *Started Making out with her*

Masura: "Hey, Old Man!? *Grab her Breast* She Mine, too!?" *Join in the Session*

Me: "STOP! Any more Moves On Her. . . . You'll Face Severe Punishment from Us ALL!?"

Masura & Genzou: "Shut Up!"

Masura: "Koharu . . . Is Ours."

Genzou: "She'll Never Leave us."

Koharu: "And . . . I'll . . . Never Go . . . Back . . . To . . . Poor Arata."

Me: "KOHARU!? YOU DON'T MEAN THAT?! YOU DON'T MEAN- *My Gun Grab* Huh? *Turn Around* Arata? *He Cock the Gun* No! Arata!? There Another Way!? There Another- *BANG* No. . . No. *He's body felt to the floor and blood was leaking from his blow head* No. *Place my hand on his chest* Y-y-you didn't have to . . . *Shed tear* D-Do that?"

Koharu: "A-Arata?" *Stop doing*

Masura: "S-so He Did It? He Killed Himself? Good."

Genzou: "Finally. Now, We Can her, whenever we, Pls." *Started it again*

Masura: "Finally. *Join in* Hehehehehe."

Koharu: "W-wait! He's Dead!? H-He's Dead!" *They Silence her and Chuckle*

Masura: "Shut Up. You're ours, now without him."

Genzou: "My son is weak. My wife is gone. You are my to have and have S*x with, Koharu. so that no one can know it. hehehe."