𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

_________________________________
Alternate universe story.

Please remember that alternative universe or alternative reality means that nothing in this story is real! This also means that the characters (BTS) and their traits are not at ALL similar to  how they are in real life.
_________________________________

⚠️Warning ⚠️

This story contains SEX, strong language, and other mature themes such as violence, sexual harassment and abuse that might be sensitive to some. Please DO NOT read this story if any of these things mentioned above will bother you.

DISCLAIMER‼️

This story is for entertainment purposes only. It is a work of fiction. Organizations, people, places, and events portrayed in this video are either products of the authors' imagination or, if real, are used fictitiously. By no means does the author mean harm to anyone's image or reputation. I do not claim any ownership over the people mentioned in this story. Only the plot and original characters are the property of the author of this story.

"Falling" is completely fiction. All events in the story are not connected to the real world, it is based on the authors imagination.

The Characters of BTS members are used for fictional recreational purposes. They do not match any of the characteristics described in the story. Resemblance to anything living or dead is purely coincidental.

Any act of plagiarism is highly prohibited. No part of this story, should be used in any way.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
©kimtaetata99

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©kimtaetata99