ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 24

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ mild adult content

You dig through your purse as Yoongi rubs the side of your neck.

When you were finally able to open the door, you felt Yoongis hands wrap around your waist. Kissing your neck softly.

You break away from his kisses closing the door and locking it.

Yoongi grabs your wrists, pinning them above your head, against the door as he kisses your lips very passionately.

His kisses traveled down your neck to your collar bone.

You held your breath, feeling this sensation of tingling traveling down to your private part. Something you never felt before.

He lifts your dress up, until your legs were exposed. He picks your body up into his hands. Your legs wrapped around his body as he continues to kiss you.

He walks over to your couch, placing your head down against the pillow.

He takes his shirt off.

Those abs! The same ones that had you so shocked, you were finally seeing them again.

"God he's so sexy!" You said in your head.

Yoongi grabbed your hand, dragging it down his stomach like before. He smirked as he heard your breath quivering.

"You like how it feels?" He asked, staring at your face.

You nod quickly.

He get on top of you, kissing your lips again, pushing the hair out of your face. His kisses your neck, as his hands travel down your back trying to loosen the dress you had on.

When the dress finally come off, you saw Yoongis face grow red staring down at your legs.

He places his hand on top of your breast, that was still covered with the shirt you had on underneath your dress.

He lifts your shirt up, exposing your bra.

His bites his lips looking at the lacy black see through bra you had on.

"Aren't you naughty wearing that?" Yoongi said teasing you, as he picks your legs up, placing them in his arms as he looks down at your also black laced underwear.

He chuckled to himself, stroking his hand in between your thighs, as your breathing began to get harder.

He teased you, going all the way up near your vagina, and caressing your skin around that area.

"Wait!" Your voice quivered as you felt his fingers grip your underwear to take them off.

He looked up at your face, his cheeks completely red.

"I've never..." you said shyly trying to close your legs, and eyes.

He furrowed his brows.

"I've never done this before..."

Yoongi let's go of your underwear, and stares at your face for a long time

"You're a virgin?" He said licking his lips.

You shake your head, looking away from Yoongi with embarrassment.

He smiled, turning your head towards him, and proceeding to kiss your lips.

When he pulled away, Yoongi caressed your face with the back of his hand.

"That means I should probably be your boyfriend before I take that from you."

He gets up from your body, putting his shirt on.

You instantly sit up on the couch covering your legs with your arms. Feeling embarrassed about the whole situation.

He lifts your dress up form the floor and hands it over to you.

You quickly put it on, as you watch Yoongi walk over to your door.

"I'm sorry," he said turning to look at you.

You shake your head, too embarrassed to talk.

"It's fall break, I'll be with family so ..." Yoongi ruffled his hair before looking at you again, "after fall break, I'll be driving you to school again, okay?"

You smiled at him, while nodding your head agreeing.

He turns away, and you watch him walk to his car.

You close your eyes tightly, Contemplating whether you should do what you had in mind. "Ahh fuck it!"

You run to the door, staring after him as he walks to his car.

"Yoongi!" You shouted.

He stops in his tracks turning around to look at you.

There you were running up to him, jumping into his arms and giving him tight hug.

He smiled, sniffing your hair as you wrapped your legs around his body.

You pulled away from his embrace, staring down at his lips.

He chuckled. Fixing the hair out your face.

You squeeze his cheeks before placing a kiss into his lips.

When he finally puts you down on the ground, you grab his hand squeezing it tightly.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Yoongi said as he watched you back away from him.

You shake your head agreeing, finally letting go of his hand and running up to your apartment again. You wave goodbye to him as he leans back against his car waving back at you.

You close your door, grinning hugely at what just happened. You jumped up and down with excitement, as you kneeled down to peek through your window, he was still standing there staring at your door.

You quickly fall to the ground, running into your room and screaming into your pillow.

You couldn't believe that you feel in love with Yoongi.