ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ adult content

When Yoongi got home, and walked in through the door, on the couch was a naked Jungkook with an also naked girl on her knees giving Jungkook a blow job.

Jungkook leaned back against the couch with his hands above his head, watching the girl as she sucked on his dick.

Yoongi shook his head when he saw what was going on.

Jimin took his shirt off, glaring at Yoongi, wondering where he was going.

"Bro! That's the wrong way! She's over here!" Jimin said, unbuckling his pants.

"I'll pass!" Yoongi said, walking to the kitchen and grabbing himself a water from the fridge.

"Hold up baby!" Jungkook said, prompting the girl to stop. He got up from the couch and walked towards Yoongi in the kitchen completely naked.

"Really Yoongi!" Jungkook said, closing the fridge shut and staring at Yoongi with a pissed expression.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook while he was standing in front of him naked. His dick was still erect, while he stood there talking to him.

"Bro, just go back and finish off! Just look at your dick!" Yoongi said with disgust.

He grabs the water bottle and heading towards the stairs.

"Bro why are you acting different all of a sudden? This is not you!" Jungkook said, chasing after Yoongi and grabbing his arm.

"What's your problem!" Yoongi shouted, yanking his arm out of Jungkook's grasp.

"My problem is we talking about this for months! Look at Jimin!" Jungkook said, pointing at Jimin how was already getting a blow job from the girl.

"He's starting to act more like you, and you're starting to act more like a damn pussy!"

"Don't piss me off Jungkook!"

Jungkook scoffed, "what? Is it because of that girl! Y/N?"

Yoongi said nothing. He stared at Jungkook's face with his nostrils flaring.

"Bruh! You're not in love it her! You're fucking confused!"

Yoongi sighed, and rolled his eyes before covering his face.

"I said her name!" Yoongi whispered.

"What?" Jungkook asked, with his eyebrows furrowed staring at Yoongi.

"I said her name during sex!"

Both Jungkook and Jimin instantly froze. Their faces said everything.

Jimin gets up from the couch and walks up to Yoongi with a wide eyed look. "You're in love with Y/N?"

Yoongi srugged his shoulders at Jimin's question.

"You idiot!" Jungkook said, walking back to the girl on the couch. "She's taken!" He said while letting the girl jerk his dick. "Uhgh, s-she doesn't like you!"

Yoongi turned around, ignoring Jungkook's words and walking up the stairs.

...

As Yoongi was in his room, he can here the girl from down stairs moaning and Jungkook slapping her ass hardly, asking her if she likes it.

Yoongi grabbed his earphones, putting his music on blast. He searches for Y/N's social media account that he got from Hana.

That was Yoongi's plan all along. To get your social media account so he can look at you, and find out more about you. He wanted to know everything about you since you weren't going to tell him personally. He wanted to know what you were doing with your life.