ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

August 15, 20XX

𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

"Yes Mr. Su Suk, I'll get that article in by tonight! In fact, I'm working on it right now during my lunch break!"

....

"Yes, I'm sorry for the delay, but you do know I have classes right? I'm in school right now!"

....

"Yes, I'm sorry Mr. Su Suk. I won't speak like that to you again."

....

"Yes, I'm on it, don't worry!"

....

"Have a nice day!"

*ᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ*

You place your phone down getting back to writing the article you have to turn in by tonight.

You couldn't concentrate, as you heard a commotion just next to you.

"Ohh look!" The girl shouted near your table, "It's Min Yoongi!"  She said, shaking her friends arm.

You looked up to see what the girls were shouting about.

Rich and popular, Mr. Min Yoongi. He enrolled this year into Seoul National University wanting to get his degree in broadcasting and entertainment. The number of girls he has fucked can go on for days. He's the biggest player in the school, and quite a cocky one as well. He thinks since he's rich; he can step all over the poor. One thing you despised, rich and arrogant people.

You rolled your eyes at the big crowd of girls that were surrounding him. He had his arm around one girl in particular. Short, blonde haired, and easy on the eyes. Her face was full of makeup and her crop top was overly low cut, reveling her breasts. Her belly was pierced, and she had a small tattoo on the corner of her love handles, that was noticeable since her shorts were pulled low.

You watched him in the distance kiss the girl on the lips and then slap her ass as she walked away from him.

"Ugh! Disgusting pig!" You said to yourself, averting your eyes from his sight, and continuing to type away. The girls near you continued to talk about Yoongi, which prevented you from writing your article. You listened closely to the gossip they had to say.

...

Yoongi's POV

"Black leather jacket ay?" Jin said, dusting Yoongi's jacket of for him.

Kim Seokjin, a tall and slender man. He had black hair that fell just in front of his eyes. His irises were dark brown, and his lips were full and plump. Every girl wanted to get the chance to talk to the CEOs son, Jin. He knew he was handsome, and that's without a doubt. His confidence radiates off of him that anyone walking by could tell that he had it all. Money, good looks, and girls.

 Money, good looks, and girls