Chapter 9

Siddharth's POV

Im so excited! I'm finally gonna meet Jannat. I mean don't get me wrong, i usually don't do this. You know ask a random stranger out on a date.
But something about this girl feels different.

I am a very reserved and shy guy but i don't know what happened to me. When Jannat messaged me for the first time i started flirting with her, i wanted to know her. This has never happened to me. There's just something about her that pulls me. Makes me do things I don't usually do.

I have never even had a girlfriend. I am very insecure person and i don't trust people easily. So i am always cautious to not fall for someone. I don't like giving someone the power to hurt me. But with Jannat it's different. If anyone is ever going to break my heart, i would be lucky if it's her. I'm ready to open my heart to her.

It sounds weird right? I haven't even meet her. But I just feel some weird connection between us. I hope this date goes well. I want her to me my girlfriend.

Right now I'm outside my house, waiting for Jannat. Will she come? What if Jannat doesn't exist and someone was just playing a dumb prank on me? What if-

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw a beautiful girl entering from the front gate.
She was wearing a green crop top and plazzo. With a blazer around her shoulders. Fuck she's hot. Who is she? I have never seen her before. If anyone can be Jannat this has to be her.

Just look at her she's looking so fierce but you can see there is a soft side to her , Just like Jannat

Just look at her she's looking so fierce but you can see there is a soft side to her , Just like Jannat .
Yes i think this girl is Jannat.

I remember Jannat challenging me, now if my guess is correct, I can ask her for anything right? And let's just say I have a few things in my mind.
I approach the goddess.

"Um Hi" i say not so confidently...can you blame me? She is perfection. Who will not shutter in her presence?

She looks at me and I melt on the spot. Her eyes are so brown. I get lost in them.
She gives me a soft smile and starts walking inside.

I grab her arm and pull her towards me. Wow! How did I get so bold?
She looks at me with eyes wide open.
"A-are you Jannat?"
I ask. Praying god.. please let her be Jannat. If she's not I'm gonna be super embarrassed. Pulling a random girl on me she might think I'm crazy.

"This wasn't supposed to be this easy. How did you recognise me?"

"Just a guess" i say with a smirk, i stare down at her lips, so lucious I just want to feel her lips on mine. I wonder how she tastes. She bites her lips. Fuck she's so sexy. I lean in to kiss her, desperately wanting to feel her lips.
I was going to kiss her, when she puts her hand on my lips. Looking me in the eyes she said, "Not so fast Mister, we just met ..let's take things slow ok?"
I nod. She's right, we should take things slow I don't know what got over me.

I show her my house
"And this is my bedroom" i show her arriving at our final stop.

"Looks.... comfortable" she looks at me and winks.
There she goes again. She bites her lips. When she bites her lips she looks so sexy it's hard to control myself. I can already feel myself getting hard.
And it looks like she read my mind.
In the matter of seconds, I was pinned to the wall.
She stares at my lips and then looks me in the eyes.
" I know we should take things slow but i really want to kiss you" she says without any hesitation. I can see her eyes filled with lust and i know she can see a similar look in my eyes too.

She starts leaning in and I move towards her. Finally our lips touch. I felt literal sparks. It felt like we were in a movie . This feels so surreal. Our tongues are moving in rhythm, i get completely lost.
I feel as she puts her hand under my shirt, feeling my abs, I moan out of pleasure. She starts removing my shirt but just like in movies someone disturbs us. Well not someone, Something, her phone starts ringing.

She gets away from me and starts talking to someone after 5 mins she comes towards me.
" I'll have to leave, something important came up. See you again"

She's leaving so early? Can't she wait a little longer😩

"Wait....i- " i start speaking

"What?"

"I had a great time today"

"Me too"

"Will you be my girlfriend, i know we live far away but i want to try long distance if it's okay with you"

"Yaa sure. I would love to be your girlfriend"

Saying this she leaves.
And i go and lie on my bed. Thinking about today.
How did I get so lucky?