Chapter 19

Jannat's POV

I woke up with headache, Last night was quite eventful. I told Siddharth I realised had fallen for Siddharth. I don't want to kill him, i don't want his company, i don't want his money, I only and only want one thing and it's him.

Also last night seeing Riyaz brought back memories, what he and I had was good but It was never as passionate as me and Siddharth. He wasn't the one for me. But Siddharth most definitely is.

I'm going to tell Siddharth the truth today , because he deserves it . I want a real relationship with him and real relationship is built on trust. I have lied to him , tricked him and even cheated on him in some sense, I'm going to tell him everything. How it started from fake feelings but how i have genuinely fallen in love with him. I just hope he understands, i don't want to lose him .

I pick up my phone to call Siddharth, he is in Delhi now, he had a early morning flight.
I didn't even go to drop him because i was sleeping. Fuck I'm really bad at being a girlfriend no wonder Riyaz cheated on me.

I open Siddharth contact.
What the-
Why has he fucking blocked me !?
He has fucking blocked me from every single thing insta, snap , call, msg EVERYTHING!

What the hell happened?
Was he just playing. Yesterday we were good and today he just blocked me?
I hopelessly look around the room and she a letter on my coffee table.

Dear Jannat,

I should have known everything was too perfect to be real.
I should have seen the signs but i didn't . I let myself fall for you. A few days back i told you that if anyone is going to break my heart then i would be lucky to have it be broken by you.

So i guess I'm lucky.
I'm happy that i have got to know someone like you. Even if our relationship was fake to you it meant everything to me.
I don't know why you did this and i honestly i don't even want to know. I don't want to talk to you and let you explain why our relationship was fake. How it meant nothing to you. In my head our relationship was real and i want to stay it that way. I don't want to talk to you coz it will pull me back into reality and i don't want to go back to reality.

Yesterday when I was dropping you home, you feel asleep so i picked it up it was Riyaz your "Friend" or should I say your Real ex- boyfriend with whom you were in a real relationship with while you were fake dating me. He didn't let me speak. He kept on babbling about how much he misses you and how sorry he is that he cheated on you. I know it's not my place to say this to you coz clearly i don't mean anything to you but please don't get back together with him . You don't deserve a cheating idiot who only wants you back because you are with someone else. You deserve to be treated like a the Princess that you are.

I wanted nothing more than to show you how nicely you deserved to be treated . But i just can't do it. It hurts. I hate that i fell for you. I hate that even after knowing everything I still love you.

This was just a game for you and i know it . So please don't try to contact me, i don't want to talk to you ever again. I want to get over you.

I wish you a happy life. 

Love ,
Siddharth

By the time i finished reading the letter my eyes were filled with tears and few of them fell on the letter smudging the ink.

I lost him.

And there was no one to blame except me.

Hey!
Finally updated this story.
This is the last chapter.
I hope you liked this :)

I'm just kidding lol😂
Many more chapters are remaining
This was a super emotional chapter for me 🤧
Do give me your reviews.