Chapter 20

Few days later.

Jannat's POV

I fucked up bad. Not only did Siddharth leave me but when my dad finds this out he's going to be really angry.

All I had to do was make Siddharth fall in love with me, get engaged to him , make him sign the company ownership documents and then kill him. But I couldn't even do that instead I fell in love with him. And now none of the above shit matters, i just want him, not his company not anything just him. But he has blocked me from everywhere.

How am I supposed to contact him? It all started with a wrong number. I just hope some miracle happens and I could messages him number by mistake again. If only we could turn back time. Oh . Oh . Oh wait
I STILL HAVE HIS NUMBER. He has just blocked this number right? I can get a new him and start talking to him as a stranger. I'm just so smart.

Ok so now all I need to do is get a new sim and message a "wrong number"  I would just be messaging the right person but he won't know it.

And after a few days I would reveal myself and apologies and let's hope he hears my apology and forgives me. Even though I know I don't deserve it.

I go to the get a new sim on my way phone I see I have 2 missed calls from Riyaz. What does he want now? Hasn't he caused enough damage already? Oh there it's ringing again

I sigh and pick up the call.

"Hi Jannat"

"Yes Riyaz, what do you want now?"

"I uh I'm sorry for last night, I was super drunk. I hope I didn't say anything stupid to you, um I just saw your name in my call history and i don't remember anything from last night. So I was trying to figure out what I could've said and I know how I get when I'm drunk and I know I would have begged you to take me back. And yes I do still love you but I also know that cheated on you and broke your heart multiple times, you deserve someone better like Siddharth. I hope you are happy with him. Can we still be friends? I really miss my friend"

"Uh Riyaz, i appreciate the apology but I have to deal with some other shit that you caused last night. You accidentally told Siddharth about the whole fake dating thing and uh now he is not talking to me so I -I we'll talk about this later ok? I don't have time right now. And yes we can still be friends but it would take a lot of time for things to go back to the way it was. I still can't see you as anything more than a cheater."

"I understand, I'm sorry for the trouble I have caused. If there is anything I can do to help please tell me."

"Nope I got it. Bye i gottta go"

"Bye"

Woah that was unexpected, well atleast he apologized. But we are never ever ever getting back together. Like ever. And all I need to do now is figure out a way to convince Siddharth to forgive me.

I put the new Id in the phone and set up my true caller name as "Pankti Sharma"

Now I just need to think of message that I'm going to send him "accidentally."

I know it's a short chapter but I'll update this book in 2-3 days again.
What message do you think Jannat should send to Siddharth?
Tell me and I'll select one of your responses.

Also reviews about this chapter?

What do you think about Jannat so far?

What do you think about Siddharth so far?

What do you think about Riyaz so far?

Who is your favorite character?

What would you like to see in coming chapters?