Chapter 17

Contact name change from "Mission Boyfriend" to "Sidd🤍"

Jaan💘🥺

I would love to meet you;)
Just tell me when and where.

Sidd🤍

Now. I'll pick you up.
I'm taking you somewhere

Jaan💘🥺

Where?

Sidd🤍

Rits is throwing a party
Her parents are out of town and she invited us.

Jaan💘🥺

Cool. Tell me once you are here.

Sidd🤍

Ok.

--

Jannat smiled at her phone as she was texting Siddharth. Talking to him had made her completely forget about the whole Riyaz Situation. She was looking forward to meeting him and she would be lying if she said for a few minutes she had actually forgotten she was doing all this for the mission. She genuinely wanted to meet him.

Siddharth had finally pulled up in her driveway. She went and hugged him and smiled faintly before sitting in the car.

Jannat observed as Siddharth was driving. His soft silky hair, his perfectly shaped eyebrows, his hazel eyes, his oh-so-kissable lips,  his muscular arms, his broad shoulders, his six packs, his..
"Are you checking me out Jannat?" She was snapped out of her thoughts, she looked up and saw the hazel eyed boy smirking.

"N-no" she said shuttering.

"Oh it's okay Jaan, you don't need to lie,  i know I'm hard to resist" Siddharth said the smirk still very much on his face.

Jannat rolled her eyes. But secretly smiled to herself. 

"We're here " Siddharth said.

Both of them entered the house. Rits welcomed them. Rits introduced herself to Jannat and both of them got along pretty fast. It was like two long lost bestfriends meeting after a long time. All three of them chatted for sometime. Rits excused herself and joined her other friends.

"Looks it is only the two of us now" Siddharth said pulling Jannat on his lap and kissing She was rather shocked my this bold move. Siddharth is usually so innocent and a cutie pie but she had to admit she kinda liked this bold side of Siddharth too.  She kissed him back, and slipped her tongue inside his mouth. "mmm" Jannat moaned. Siddharth picked her up and pinned her to the nearest wall. And started to kiss her again. He pulled her hips near his and she grinded against him. She could feel his hard erection.

Both of them pulled away as they heard someone clearing their throat. Damnn they had forgotten they were in public.
They turn around to see who was the person who distured their hot makeout session.

As they turned around, the blush and smile on Jannat's face was replace with anger and shock.

What was he doing here? Jannat thought.

"Hi Jannat. Nice to see you here"  the boy said almost angrily looking at the couple.

"What are you doing here Riyaz?" Jannat asked coldly.

"I'm here to meet Rits actually. She was my childhood friend."  Riyaz turned toward Siddharth who was confused.
" And you must be Jannat's Boyfriend, Siddharth right? "

"Y-yeah,  do i know you?"

"Jannat didn't tell you about me? I'll save her the trouble I'm her-"

"Friend, he's one of my school friends. It was nice to meet you Riyaz, now if you'll excuse us we need to leave." Jannat said quickly. And pulled Siddharth away.

"What was all that?" Siddharth questioned when they reached his car.