Chapter 13

Mission Boyfriend

Hey...
We are meeting today right?

Jaan 🥺💘

Yup.
Can't wait to see you

Mission Boyfriend

Only 4 hours to go 🙈

Jaan🥺💘

Yeah...
Can't wait

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day Jannat goes to meet Siddharth. Still sad about her breakup with Riyaz. And confused about her feelings for Siddharth, even if she did love him he is surely not going to love her after knowing the truth she thought.

She felt bad for Siddharth, but she has to do this. She already told her dad about him and if she doesn't do this, Siddharth is surely going to get killed.
This is not the time to let her feelings creep in.
She has to keep on acting.

She puts on a fake smile and greets Siddharth.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" The hazel eyed boy asked wondering why Jannat was so quiet today.

"Sure"

They curl up in Siddharth's bed and start watching the movie. None of them paying attention at the movie.
Jannat was busy questioning her life decisions while Siddharth was busy admiring Jannat's beautiful face.

Half way through the movie Jannat's phone started ringing.
She cut the call, but then it started flooding with messages, notifications coming Every second.

"Who is it?" Siddharth asked calmly.

"It's no one just....leave it" Jannat says as she switches of her phone. She pecks Siddharth lips.
He then cups her face and pulls her on his lap. "You're pretty" he says as he leans in for a kiss. Jannat kisses him back. Both of them are engrossed in each other, Siddharth slides his hands under Jannat's top and she moans in response. She cups her breasts while kissing her passionately.
The room was filled with their moves.
Obviously their makeout session didn't last for long. Someone had to disturb them.

Someone was knocking on Siddharth door continuously.
Siddharth opens the door and in comes the girl, brown haired it looked dyed, she had a evil look in her eyes. Jannat didn't like it.

"Who is she?"  The girl asked pointing at Jannat.

"Im- " Jannat was cut off by Siddharth.

" She is just a friend and she was just leaving. Right Jannat?"

Jannat shoot death glares at Siddharth and the girl.
"Um ya "

Before going Siddharth hugs Jannat and whispers in her ear, " I'll explain everything later, please don't get angry"

Jannat just gives a light smile to him and leaves.