𝐭 𝐞 𝐚 𝐬 𝐞 𝐫

____________

____________

~

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑," She smiled with all her ill will. "They wish death to you..."

"You can keep wishing, you psycho," Taylor scoffed. "I'm not related to you in any sense." She gritted her teeth at the lady who dressed in her old-fashioned strict 19's of the house wives.

"You touched it, dear, you touched the mind stone, and it's inside of you, buried in your soul. You set me free, such a young spirit to suffer, I pray to the lord!" The woman's sigh was such with a synthetic sigh on her lips. "After so long... Lost of my husband, children, parents and brother, bleeding through years to suffer I can pass on this burden to my successor..." Her dreamy smile was nothing but toxic in Taylor's blues.

"Who you falsely claim as me." Taylor shot.

"As you are, my young child." She chuckled again, her eyes with the diminishing red glow, almost as if to die. She neared Taylor, as the paralysed blonde beauty struggled to get away.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐓."

~

Taylor smiled at Joe, her lover of 5 years as they ate and chattered in peace with her family in her Pennsylvania home. Austin was cracking his lame jokes, and somehow Joe laughed at them. She never found them funny but she guessed it was a men's understanding to it. Andrea would ask them if they wanted more of her delicious cooked food, as her father would help her. They all were enjoying their meals, with the fire place lighting up.

It was 13th of December, Taylor's 32nd birthday was having its warm winter love. The autumns were over, and as much as she would've loved it with her new album, Red (Taylor's Version), but she wouldn't have mind her beautiful Decembers too...

Enjoyment would be far beyond a few moments later, as the woman saw them through the winter window.

Her warm palms on the wall of the house, she smiled with the gift she had to bring.

Taylor's birthday wouldn't be forgotten without her death wish...

~

She crawled under the ashes of the remains left, the fire still raged in her home. No one was spared for living... no one... Everyone was charred to death, burnt alive, their screams still echoing in Taylor's head... she was the only one who survived merely, with severe wounds.

She crawled, with all her strength to find a safe spot, at the moment to save herself from the outrageous fire. As soon as she touched the dry wall, she shifted herself to a sitting position and breathed heavily. The entire house was still on fire.

This was supposed to be her birthday. A day filled with the simple art of illuminating joy. What a turn it took...

On her very own birthday, God had decided to give her such a sudden sadistic fate. She lost everything in the fire, her mother, father, brother and lover... all of them gone in their path ways to heaven. Yet she was punished to stay in this wretched planet to endure this misery.

The voice of the woman lay in her mind, then and there,

She had suffered the witch's last death wish.

~

The sirens blared in the midnight silence, piercing the innocent passerby's attention. Yet, who hadn't caught the attention of the burning house that had went down in the flames?

There was nothing that the paramedics could do, all of them were gone. All the members living in that cursed dungeon. Only one survived... the one who had lost the pathetic interest of living.

The men had gone to extinguish the fire and search for that one remaining survivor. The house had held its ground but everything had been stripped away from it. Especially the living room...

There she stood, as empty and hollow as a dragged soul of Hades can ever be, in the still burning room.

"Mam, we request you to get out of this room, it may cause you serious injuries or even death!" A policeman yelled at her. Yet she paid no heed.

Men came in and by, forced to drag her out of the room, but no amount of strength moved her, astonishingly.

She then decided to respond by looking up at the same policeman who called her out. Her gaze was lethal, her aura reeked of the bloody finish. Every one of them backed off.

She tilted her head, eyes furrowed in the sweet toxicity of mocking confusion.

"𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃..."

____________

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐘