| 𝐈 |

"𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬,
𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭,
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝,
𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭,
'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲-𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚,
'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞."

||

____________

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥

____________

||

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐍, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖. Well, the possessions of a rich man, to be specific. As if bending reality wasn't enough, she really was engrossed in playing mind games.

Paris, lay in a grave silent unusually, because she wanted it to be.

Adam Wiles, what a pathetic being you are, her mind swirled around those thoughts. Every man had their fear, and a possessive man really had a weakness towards her. It was so trouble-free to torment such vulnerable, gold-plated plastics.

He, the Great Adam Wiles, as he thought in his mind, was holding, a masquerade ball in the City of Love. And what more could she ask for on her anticipating platter. She was just down the hunt for him.

Walking down the hollow streets, near to the Wiles' residence, she was a miracle of confidence, she knew she had the sickening charms and weakness of man who wandered around his own airs and graces.

All she needed was a handwritten invitation, which she could win by bewitching grace or by force. Either way you wish to imagine it, victory was in all oppositions or sidings, hers.

Her timing was picture perfect too, for she knew he would notice her.

Surrounded with the horde of women, roaming around without a doubt in his balcony, he saw the hypnotizing blonde beauty. He seemed to be easily smitten by him and she knew she had him wrapped. She didn't have to be the trickster she was.