| 𝐈𝐈 |

"𝐧𝐨, 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐲,
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭..."

||

____________

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭
____________

||

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. It was startling, of course. Then he left her, mid-sentence, leaving her wandering without the sound wave of even a syllable. It was almost as if his gravity was essential to her existence. She wasn't used to being bound to some stranger's field. She had always been her own gravity, for she never wanted to sacrifice herself in attachments.

The way he made her swoon, only to put an end to the rhythm seemed unfair for her craving her heart. But she had a tiny inkling, that she'd cross his heart too.

Yet, as soon as his aura diminished from the room, her cold, mysterious, femme-fatale self reappeared. She violently shook away her knack of claims, and cliche confessions of love. She felt disgusted at the woman she became at his influence. Anyhow, it was just for a night, they might never cross paths forget about hearts. A mere liking to someone wouldn't bring love prancing around her mind.

Breaking herself from her stupor, she walked away from the place she seemed frozen in. The guests seemed to be taking there leave, and at the end of the huge hall, she could Rodriguez standing with few of the guards, waiting to accompany her. She quickened her pace, seemingly to just get over with the sudden episode she had with her emerald-eyed captivator.

She was nearing by her destination, very shortly but she bumped into someone, leading to a unpleasant crash on the floor. At the moment, she despised every ornament and her dress and heels with a passion.

"Damn it." She mumbled.

"Oh dear golly!" She heard a female exclaim.

'Who even uses that fucking retro phrase?' Taylor thought as she got up on her feet, dusting herself, and preparing an embarrassing apologetic smile for the lady she bumped in to. She looked up to see a woman, not at all with a mask, rather in a 19's outfit, radiant as the blue sky, as it seemed, adorned with beautiful jewellery so as her wide smile. She looked very... familiar. She was blonde, blue-eyed and her hair was also seemingly from the era.