| 𝐈𝐕 |

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞"

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝,
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞"

||

____________

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐕 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

____________

||

"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓, 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄."

...

"She is not made, she's forged."

"WHAT IS OUTSIDE OF WESTVIEW?!"

"OH, I PROMISE YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!"

"Did you know there's an entire book in the Darkhold about you? The book of the damned..."

"Endless nothingness..."

"It's... it's just like this wave washing over me, again and again. It knocks me down and when I try to stand up, it just comes for me again. And I... it's... it's just gonna drown me."

"No. No, it won't."

"How do you know?"

"But what is grief, if not love persevering?"

"At the end of the episode, you realise it was all a bad dream. None of it was real..."

"At the end of the episode, you realise it was all a bad dream. None of it was real..." The blonde mumbled, her red lips wavering between the words. Lily studied her mistress carefully, knitting her eyebrows at what she had said.

"At the end which episode? What is not real?" She asked, puzzled at the words. Taylor's eyes snapped open, her icy blues with a unsteady attention at the moment.

"Nothing, not to your concern." A sigh passed her lips. A smirk toyed around Lily's expression.

"Dreaming about him?" She chuckled, as those pale, strict cheeks of her boss, started to blossom to a rosy hue. But Taylor wasn't the type who would let that rose blush stay, not just for anyone.

"Pardon?" Her rigid, ice-cold voice asked. Lily straightened up, the smirk, gone from knowing it wasn't the time to prance around in shades of playfulness.

"I-I mean, did you-... you have a nightmare or something last night? B-because you, uh, you zoned... out." She stuttered with her choice of words. A scoff came from the blonde.