| 𝐈𝐈𝐈 |

"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬"

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬"

||

____________

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭

____________

||

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐍, 𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐍." Lily chuckled at her mistress, as the blonde lady scoffed.

"You make me regret giving you these precious 15 minutes of freedom." She frowned. "I think your time's up."

"Oi! Five seconds ain't 15 minutes! I can still talk like you're my bestfriend and not my boss." Lily laughed. "But seriously, Tay, you-"

"It's Taylor."

"Ok, Taylor, but he, whoever this man is, he's warming you up. See, you opened up to me, you're not such a prick now." Lily continued her rant with excitement bubbling in her hazel eyes.

"Oh, so all this time I was a fucking prick but you never told me because you didn't want to end up in a stir? Huh? Thanks for your shitty honesty, it's appreciated. What else have you secretly locked away from me, I would love to know?" Taylor sarcastically commented, with another frown. She got up from her couch, seeking some time to get away from her assistant who she had given freedom to.

"Where do you think you're going without telling me no special man, girl?" Lily chuckled and stopped Taylor.

"You should kiss your free ass goodbye, you know." Taylor huffed. Lily rolled her eyes.

"The damn man." She demanded.

"Fine. Harry Styles."

"You mean the Harry Styles?!" She squealed.

"Wait, is he popular?"

"He's one of the best pop artist and actor of all time! Are you seriously kidding me?!" Lily exclaimed.

"You know I don't like that shit." Taylor smiled sarcastically.

"You know I don't like you right now." Lily deadpanned.  "But you need to get ready! None of your black shit, we're going gold!"

"Rodriguez, he asked me to stay casual and not to stress on the dress." Taylor sighed, but by that time Lily had already disappeared in her excited state of mind.