11~Sleep

"Y/n, stop trying to give me a blowjob. I'm driving," Bucky says as he tries to push your head off of his lap.

"You like my blowjobs though. When I give em to you, you're always whining and moaning for more," you slur. Bucky softly strokes your hair and your head falls back into his lap as your eyes close.

Bucky pulls up to his house and looks down at you. You peek your eyes open to look at him with a smile. "Hi doll," Bucky says as he brushes a strand of hair out of your face.

You reach up and rub his cheek with your hand. "Such a pretty boy," you say. Bucky smiles at you. "Wanna go inside?" He asks. You nod. "Carry me," you say.

Bucky chuckles. He sits you off of his lap to get out of his truck. You reach your arms out and he takes you in his arms. You wrap your legs around his waist and he carries you inside his house.

"Bucky, you're so hot," you say. He chuckles before setting you down on his bed. You reach your arms out for him and he nuzzles into them, craving your warmth.

"Time for bed," he says as he pulls away. You shake your head at him. "Time for a blowjob," you say as you start unbuttoning his pants. Bucky pulls your hands away. "Y/n, no," he says. You frown up at him. "Y/n, yes," you say.

Bucky bends down to kiss you. "Can we have sex at least. I've been wanting you all night," you say.

"You need to sleep, doll face," Bucky says. You shake your head no. "No, I need sex. If you won't give it to me, then I'll give it to myself," you say.

Bucky's eye close as he tries to imagine you laying on his bed, fucking yourself with your fingers. He opens his eyes when he feels you unzipping his pants. "Y/n, doll face, not right now," Bucky says as he pulls your hands away.

"C'mon, why don't we get you something more comfortable to wear," Bucky suggests. You sigh, but nod your head yes. He smiles sweetly down at you as his thin strokes your cheek softly.

He walks over to his dresser to pull out clothes for you and him to sleep in. Bucky changes first, then he helps you change. "D'ya wanna sleep with your bra on?" He asks. You shake your head no and he takes it off for you.

"Arms up doll," he says. You obey and stick your arms in the air. He puts the oversized shirt on you.

You stored a few of your sweats in one Bucky's drawers, but told him you prefer to wear his shirts since they smell like him.

Bucky lays down on his bed and you crawl next to him. "Goodnight y/n," he yaws. You nuzzle into his side more as you interlock your legs with his. He wraps his arm around your shoulders to hold you closer. Turning his head slightly, his lips rest against your forehead.

"Goodnight bucket."

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

The next morning, you wake up in Bucky's arms. He's still snoring and you debate if you should get up, or stay wrapped in his warmth.

Eventually, your bladder calls for you to go empty it. Your head also hurts.

When you walk back into Bucky's room, he's awake and looking at you. "Did I wake you?" You ask. He nods and reaches his arm out. "Come back to bed, doll," he says.

"I need coffee first," you say as you walk out of the room. Bucky let's out a groan before getting out of bed and following you.

He walks up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist before attacking your neck with kisses. "Did I ask Bob if he wanted a blowjob last night?" You ask.

Bucky starts chuckling at the memory. When it happened, he didn't think it was funny. But now, he thinks it's hilarious. "Yea you did," Bucky says before playfully bitting your neck.

"Poor Bob," you sigh as your mug starts to fill with coffee. "I'll still take your offer to give me a blowjob," Bucky says. You giggle and spin around to face him.

"I don't remember asking... no wait... I remember asking you," you say. Bucky pounces his eyebrows at you.

He picks you up of his shoulder and you let out a squeal as you hold on to his waist. He spins around and starts walking to his room. "Bucky the coffee," you frown. Bucky smacks your ass and you jump in his arms out of surprise.

"The coffee can wait, doll," he says as he turns his head to the side and kisses your cheek.

Once he reaches his room, he kicks the door shut before tossing you on his bed. He peels his shirt off and crawls over to you. You sit up and pull his face to yours and attach your lips to his.