Chapter 11

AN

I hate science fair theres no way this is supposed to be fun its a burden to everyone and its so stressful. Anyways thats what im doing in school and im getting an F in science right now im kinda scared

This chapter will probably take a while theres a week left til winter break yay. Its Thursday so that's fun

Also yes Michael will talk to Luke in this chapter in case anyone was wondering I know its a major plot point that I havnt written yes also Gerard way will come into the story soon and what happens in the description

Im gonna write some longer chapters also now that this story is coming together

///////

Lukes POV

The plane is so loud im tired im alone and the flight still has at least another hour. Everyone else is already in LA and iv had a long day. I want to sleep but I also still want to be tired when I get to LA.

I really havnt slept in so many hours and I feel like I could cry. I just need to get though this flight than I can have a break. Last night was great, but the aftermath not so much.

I eventually find myself closing my eyes, but I am snapped out of all that by the little ding telling me to put on my seatbelt. The pilot makes that announcement they always do before we land.

Thank god this was one of the worst flights iv ever been on.

Mikey: Hey where are u??? are you coming home

I text him back that were landing. He didnt say a word to me this entire morning I wonder why. I think I remember him saying something about needing to talk to me when we were on the phone when he was on the plane, but who knows.

I mean what would we need to talk about. He wasn't in our hotel room when I went to get my stuff in the morning with Harry so I thought he had fun last night. Maybe he hung out with some of the other boys or something.

I reach over to find my seatbelt and I put it on with a soft clicking noise. I glance at the person sitting next to me in the window. Since it was a last minuet ticket my seat is at the back of the plane in middle row on a huge plane. It kinda sucks but I got through it I guess.

The person sitting next to me has been asleep pretty much the whole flight so at least they didnt try to talk to me or anything like that.

Its hot in here to. I woke up this morning and grabbed a sweatshirt that was laying on top of my suitcase and the sweatpants I slept in so im not dressed for hot weather or anything since it was cold in England. I hope its not hot when I get there. I wouldn't think so since its gonna be night anyways.

I slowly see the airport coming into view. The plane is close to the ground and flying over some tall building in LA. Theres a freeway with a bunch of cars passing under us. Its dark so I cant see much but the runway is lit up. It starts to get loud and it feels like we are moving faster and faster every second.

Really we are probably slowing down. Planes are very strange. I feel the thud when the wheels touch the ground and the rumbling noise of the wheels or something like that.

My ears are popping and I still have my earbuds in. There playing some Nickleback song or something. I havnt been paying attention. I have however gotten very familiar with every inch of the amazing very interestingly designed chair in front of me and the back of the person head.

Some bald guy. He has been talking to the person to the women on his left pretty much the whole flight. Maybe his wife or something. I have no idea what they were talking about but for while he was very passionate about whatever it was.