wishing

Pain pain go away all you have ever done was give me pain. You have gotten me down when I used to have good day's or so I had thought anyway. What would you like or want out of me? I gave up to the point of thinking suicde was my only/better option. I gave you all my pain what more would you want from me? As if being in pain wasn't enough everyday whishing and thinking death is a good option for me. I have gaven up with trying to cope with all this pain. Please don't allow my friends to have the same kind of pain as me. I'd do anything to see my friends out of pain. As long as it doesn't involve hurting them or anyone else. Please just take all of my pain away which basically is sadness, fustration, numbness, isolation, and being bullied all the time. That is in a few words every detail of my pain every last little bit. I hope all this pain ends sometime before it ends me. I hope one day I would never experience this much pain ever again. I would love my pain to go away but I'm to afraid to tell anyone including my mom about it. My mom knows now but I still am afraid to tell her and I'm thinking after prom I'm finally going to women up and talk to my mom after prom depending I might not be at school a few days.