Submitted for approval

The kids from are you afraid of the dark as adults still hung around the old campfire telling old stories. One woman said that she had a story clear her throat of any saliva or food or drink. "Submitted for the approval of the midnight society I call Louis the tale of the science teacher" as if they were still in high school. They were hearing about this mad science teacher who was nothing more than a serial killer killed women because he was interested in autopsies. Pretty soon after the woman said her bed about the story about the autopsy obsessed science teacher she heard a woman scream at the top of her lungs pretty soon she saw exactly the guy finger description of her villain in her story. The mad science teacher.
In her story he was called the autopsy killer Who autopsied his victims After he killed them making him them inscrutable and unable to be used as evidence. Only leaving the heart of the victim as a trophy and the rest of the organs as a signature for the police I have to return them. It was sure that he was once a doctor before he was kicked out of the  hospital for autopsy and people without their families permission he had an obsession with forensic science and with for autopsies are in particular.
Yes great day ended up becoming a science teacher in the local high school and ended up falling in love with one of his students which was a twisted romance in on its own as it was statutory rape. The clean-cut looking handsome bastard was known as Albright Tried to date younger girls and women I hate to say this but then what is always turn down for his slow abilities in the head. Yes he was developmentally delayed and he was a psychopath trying to think that he was going to find love and said he ended up finding his only love which was a autopsying people.
The woman said in her story that the guy had an hour and half a room in his basement a full-blown professional grade I'll talk to you around a morgue for his victims who did not except him as he is. So the gang left the camp fire burning which was the wrong thing to do because it was a hot summers night ended up looking and following this madman. When they found out that he actually indeed had a morgue in his house they immediately called police and asked for a temp line. They said that they found the autopsy killer or Albright as he was called Peter Albright who that was his name and he was sentenced to death for the torture and killings of many women and young women because his first romance never one smoothly with the girls parents. He ended up on death row and was given the chair. Is there that you and smell the smell of burnt flash off his ghost and still killed.