19

Just like Felix said They met with Hyunjin in thirty minutes.

    "Hi Izzy." Hyunjin waved to the girl in her car seat.

     "Hyunnie! Are you coming with us?" The girl bounced up and down.

   "Yep, where are we going?" Hyunjin asked.

   "We are going to get Ms Izidora a bed." Felix stated heading towards the furniture store.

    Hyunjin nodded smiling fondly at Izidora who was smiling widely.

    They made it to their destination in no time. Izidora played  with Hyunjin's hair as she sat on his shoulders.

    At first glance, if you were to Look at the three you'd automatically think that they were a family.

    It honestly was a cute sight. Izidora sitting on Hyunjin's shoulders messing with his hair, Hyunjin smiling using one of his hands to hold Izidora and the cherry on top the fact that Felix and Hyunjin were holding hands.

   The three made it to the toddler furniture.

   "Oh, that one!" Izzy said pointing to one that was kind of like a house shape (?).

   Hyunjin hummed putting the girl down so he could get it.

    "Now, we need a mattress and bedding!" Felix smiled taking Izidora's hand.

    "You guys go ahead and head over there. I'm going to get a cart." Hyunjin told them.

     Felix nodded.

   Hyunjin ended up driving instead of Felix, how? He wasn't sure.

    "Can we stop at Wendy's?" Felix questioned squeezing Hyunjin's hand.

  Hyunjin nodded.

     Felix looked to the back smiling when he saw Izzy asleep.

    "And she is asleep." Felix whispered leaning his head on the headrest.

    "She's had a long day... I'm not surprised she is tired." Hyunjin hummed keeping his eyes on the road.

   Felix silently agreed, his eyes looking over Hyunjin's side profile. Hyunjin's thumb started to rub circles on the back of Felix's hand bringing Felix from his thoughts.

   "You okay, darling?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Mhmm, just kind of not believing today's events." Felix smiled a little.

    "What do you mean?" Hyunjin  ask squeezing the youngers hand lightly.

   "It kind of just feels surreal. I have always wanted kids but, I never actually thought it would happen because well you know..." Felix trailed off.

    "I guess life had other plans for you." Hyunjin told him.

   "Yeah. It does seem like that, doesn't it." Felix whispered.

    Waking Izidora up to eat was a mission. It wasn't until she heard that there was Ice cream that she actually got up to eat her food.

     After eating, she went back to sleep while Hyunjin and Felix started to put her bed together.

    "This makes no sense.." Felix huffed.

     Hyunjin looked over to the younger who was glaring at the instructions.

     "It might not make sense because it is upside down, darling." Hyunjin laughed a little putting his hair up.

    Felix huffed glaring at the older slightly in awe on how good he looked with his hair up.