Creatures of The Night Season 8C episode 21

*Eichen house*

*Shower room*

*Miraya is standing in the shower naked,with a surgical bruise on her hip and a healing scar on the side of her head*

Nurse Cross-All right,you've had long enough,let's go.I'm not buying the catatonic act,so don't think that I'm going to drop my guard.

*Miraya is still silent*

Nurse Cross-I know you can hear me...Look at me when I'm talking to you...I said look at me...Marianna?

*Nurse Cross walks over to Miraya and grabs her face,so Miraya can look at her*

*Hallway*

*Miraya is walking down the hallway with clothes on and Nurse Cross following her*

*Miraya's Room*

Schrader-Is she alright?
Nurse Cross-She's fine,it's all apart of the act...She's just a dedicated performer.

*Schrader lays Miraya on her bed*

Nurse Cross-Up the dosage to three mils,she wants catatonic,give it to her.

*Nurse Cross leaves*

Schrader-I'm sorry about her,Marianna.She doesn't have the gentlest bedside manner...But I can be gentle...I promise to be gentle.

*Schrader starts to rub Miraya's arm*

Schrader-Are you alright Marianna?

*Schrader inserts the needle into Miraya's blood vessel,and he has no vein,and he takes it out*

Schrader-Oh.Sorry about that...I couldn't find a vein...I'll have to try again.

*Schrader inserts the needle in Miraya's blood vessel again,and still no vein*

Schrader-I'll just have to find a bigger vein.

*Schrader tilts Miraya's head to the side,squeezing the syringe in his fist as he gets ready to insert the syringe towards Miraya's head,but before he can Miraya wakes up from her catatonic act and screams,and Schrader is forcefully thrown across the room,and Miraya gets up from her bed,and opens the door,and rushes out of the room*

*Hallway*

*Orderlies run towards Miraya with their tasers,and Miraya uses her hands to guide her scream,at the orderlies*

*Outside*

*Raining*

*Miraya runs towards the gate,and a young man walks towards her*

Miraya-Who are you?
Aiden-You haven't met me...But until then,you have to stay here.
Miraya-Why?
Aiden-I'm sorry Miraya,but your treatments not done...Not yet.
Miraya-Please,I have to tell them.

*Eichen Orderlies,comes out with their tasers and handcuffs Miraya*

Miraya-My friends they are going to die...My friends,they are all going to die.

*A few weeks before that happened*

*Sems Preserve*

*Cliff*

Skipper-All right,so I found some cool two bedrooms in the mission district,but they are pretty expensive...A couple in Haight and Ashbury,also expensive.
Hayden-What about Berkeley?
Skipper-Can you even afford it?
Hayden-I don't know.
Skipper-You could try Knob Hill?
Hayden-No way...I have an idea.
Skipper-What is it?
Hayden-Do you want to come to Faith Academy with me?
Skipper-Why?
Hayden-Senior Scribe.
Skipper-I graduated already.
Hayden-You can still come.
Skipper-Okay,I'll come.