chapter four

Yay! you thought you were so excited for this camp. You got on the bus. You were the third person on, and you sat down and waited for everyone else to get on. You were looking around when you saw hawks again staring at you. You looked away angrily, but you didn't know why you were so angry.

Maybe it was because he had lied to you before and kept staring at you for no reason. Yeah that was probably it but, thinking about all of this made you get a bad feeling about this trip and about hawks in general but, you knew it was too late to get off. By the time you were out of your little daydream the bus had started moving and off you went.

~sorry but time skip to couple days later~

Today was some type of game you had to play, you were all alone and had no idea what was coming. That was when you smelt burning trees and smoke, you looked up to familiar blue flames. You quickly started running but ran into some pink fog. You sniffed it but when you did everything went black.

~author's point of view~

A group of first years (who had the gas masks on) were looking for people who had been injured or had been knocked out by the gas. They came across you and put one of the masks on you.

~back to readers point of view~

I felt something cover my face and I could breathe normally again. I opened my eyes and saw three first years (btw you're in third year) one had blonde spikey hair, one had soft green hair and broken arms and the other had multiple arms. They asked if I was alright. I nodded and the green haired boy had told me that the blonde and me were in danger and that they were planning on kidnapping us. You couldn't believe it and started running away.

After a while of running your legs got tired and you sat in some bushes and noticed the pink gas had disappeared and you took your mask off. Then you heard bushes shaking behind you. You froze, scared for your life and then you heard a female voice. She said " come on y/n i know you're hiding here, come out come out wherever you are i just wanna play" she sounded like a creepy stepmother from a scary movie. You got even scared as you heard her get closer. That's when you heard more bushes behind you. Your heart drops as they come closer to you. But suddenly the noises stopped. You just sat there trying to be as quiet as possible.

Then suddenly someone grabbed you out of the bushes and pinned you to the floor. You hit your head pretty badly and only caught a tiny glimpse of the person. It was a female with blonde hair and shiny yellow eyes, two vampire teeth, a big smile, and last of all a knife. But you had to admit she was pretty. Then you blacked out.

Btw I would like to say I am on a computer and can't save videos and photos and videos so i will just do it on my phone later but bye bye for now.

Sincerely,  

~Jay~