chapter one

Hi my name is y/n and today is my first day of UA without my ex-boyfriend Touya. I was still gonna hang out with his brother Shoto but I missed him.

                      ~~time skip~~

I got to UA his locker and stuff was still there I had already moved into the dorms when I went to go say hi to Shoto.

I got there and he said "still not over him I see" I said "well yeah he was the love of my life" he just looked at me and said "you really liked him didn't you" I said " yeah I did" he said "well maybe you could convince your dad to get us a dorm together so I can help with your depression" you smiled and said "what a great idea I'll be back" and you ran to your dad.

You walked into his class he said "yes" you said " can me and shoto share a dorm room so he can help me get over his brother" he looked at her for a minute than said "fine" you shouted "yes" and ran back to shoto.

He said "what did he say" you replied "he said fine"

     ~~after your dorms are ready~~

You laid in your bed it was about 6 and you looked at todoroki and be said " wanna hug I can see in your eyes you miss him" you started crying and said "yeah" you walked over and hugged him he didn't let go until you did.

He asked if you were okay and you said you were. You guys watched movie till around 9:30 and you guys fell asleep.

Hello and this is my new book hope you like it :)

Sincerely, 

~Jay~