chapter three

You woke up, you looked at your phone and it read 4:00. You decided to hop in the shower you turned it to hot and hopped in. You shower for a bit and got out.

You read the clock 5:00  you had showered for an hour. When you got out you put your uniform on and grabbed your book bag and books and headed out the door to your first class.

    ~time skip first class~

You were walking to your second class when you ran into an old friend hawks. He wasn't a student so you wondered why he was there.

Hawks- "Hey watch-"

Hawks- "oh hey y/n how are you"

y/n- " uh hi hawks im good you"

Hawks- "im good"

y/n " oh uh before you go why are you here cause i know your not a student"

Hawks- " oh since the villain attacks heroes are taking turns walking around the school to make sure its safe and today it's my turn"

With that he walked away. You stared at him with a really face because you knew he was lying. You hadn't seen any heroes but the ones that worked there but you let it slip because you had to get to your second class.

~skipping second class~

The bell for lunch rang and you ran out of class towards the doors of the lunch room. You got your food and went to sit down. As you sit down you see hawks in the hallway looking in at you. When he noticed you looking he started leaving. That's when shoto sat down you knew you could trust him so you told him everything. He just said maybe he was told to keep an eye on you. Then lunch ended.

~time skip~

After all classes you walked to you and shotos dorm changed into pajamas layed down and passed out. 

( in the next chapter we are skipping to when they go to the camp)

hoped you guys liked this chapter

sinceraly,

~Jay~