Chapter Nine

I've been at school for a couple of months and it's pretty okay although I always catch Hawks staring at me, then he would call someone and walk away. Now I feel the feeling of someone watching me everywhere I go. I still haven't gotten over Touya.

~time skip to now~

I was walking to my dorm when I caught Hawks staring at me again. This is like the fifth time today I'm getting annoyed. I speed walk to my dorm room, open the door, walk inside, slam the door, and change. I sit on my bed reading a book for who even knows how long before Shoto comes inside. "Hey" I say "hi" he says and lays down "night" he says "night I say"

~Author's point of view~

As Shoto and Y/n were sleeping soundly in their beds someone had broken into their dorm looking around for someone in particular. The anonymous person grabbed their phone from their pocket to call someone.

"I'm in" said the anonymous person.

"Do you have her yet?'' replied the person on the phone

"I'm trying to find her"

"Well hurry up and call me when you're on the way with her"

"Mhm" then the sound of the phone hanging up could be heard throughout the quiet dorm.

The anonymous person lurked closer to Y/n's sleeping form. His hands grabbed at her mouth.

~Reader's point of view~

I jolted awake when I felt a hand wrap around my face. I instantly started grabbing their hand and trying to scream to wake Shoto up. The person grabbed something from pocket before wrapping it around my mouth. I was starting to lose consciousness, so I grabbed their mask and pulled it off. I got a glimpse of their face before I blacked out from lack of breath.

Notes: Thank you for reading and I know this chapter is coming out late, but I could not figure out what to do and yes, I'm just going with the flow. Hope you liked it!

Sincearly,

Jay

Word count: 328