Date

*Alice's POV*

I left before Mason woke up to prepare for our date tonight. I left her a note saying where and when it was and what to wear and bring. Then I rushed deep into the forest to the clearing where the date would be.

*Mason's POV*

I woke up to an empty bed and I wondered where Alice had gone. I looked around the room and found a note that must have been from her so I went to read it.

Dear Mason,

I'm sorry I was not there when you woke up. I have gone to prepare our date for tonight. Meet me at the small clearing in the woods at 9:00. I will see you there. Dress in casual - dressy atire.

Love,

Alice.

That's where she is. Now I'm excited. I go and have breakfast then figure out what outfit I should wear. Her note said casual - dressy. I'll have a look in my wadrobe.

In the end I decided on this.

(I'm not too sure on this outfit so please let me know what you think)

In the mean time I put on some jeans and a plain T-shirt. Then I just wondered around the house for a while unsure what to do. I played video games with Emmett for a while and I bet him. He got so mad at me. Then I just hung out with Rosalie wondering what Alice was doing.

*Alice's POV*

I started to set up the clearing for our date. I hung fairy lights around the trees bordering the clearing creating a romantic lighting for when it became dark. Then I layed out a picnic blanket in the middle and put down a basket full of delicous for her. Obviously I couldn't eat it. I cleared a path in the bush so she could get to the clearing easier and then I went back to the clearing to get changed into the outfit I brought. This is what is looks like.

(I'm not too sure on this outfit either so let me know what you think)

Then I waited for Mason to come to the clearing.

*Mason's POV*

I started heading to the clearing Alice had said to meet her at around 8:30 so when I got there it would be 9:00. I found that she had cleared a path so I could find it easier. When I got there I was overwelmed. All ofthe trees surrounding the clearing were covered in fairy lights and Alice sat in the middle. She was on a picnic blanket with candles and wine for me. There was also a wicker picnic basket filled with food for me.

"Wow Alice, you didn't have to do all this". I said.

"Yes I did. I shows how much I love you and it's the least I could do." She replied with a big smile on her face.

I ate my meal and we just sat and talked for hours. Then she kissed me. It was passionate and needing but also sweet and soft. It got heated and then Alice tugged on the bottom on my shirt. I smirked to myself, glad we weren't in a house full of vampires. Because in a house full of vampires there is no privacy.

A/N - Hey guys sorry for the late update. I had a slight writers block but i'm working past it. Anyway I hope you liked it.
-Isabel